Warren/West Sabine at Kountze Scrimmage Thread

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

West Sabine looked good.  They got a rb that will be tough to deal with.

out of the 3 teams west Sabine was the most disciplined

warren players started fight with both kountze and west Sabine.

between the players coaches and fans warren got a circus show going

I hate to hear that. I’ve got several youth kids who are freshmen this year and i was hoping to see good things happening for them.

9 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

West Sabine looked good.  They got a rb that will be tough to deal with.

out of the 3 teams west Sabine was the most disciplined

warren players started fight with both kountze and west Sabine.

between the players coaches and fans warren got a circus show going

Now THAT is funny! I really think the circus going on is about 20 miles south of Warren...As for the “fights” (of course) I saw it completely different as to who started them...

1 hour ago, 88Warrior said:

Now THAT is funny! I really think the circus going on is about 20 miles south of Warren...As for the “fights” (of course) I saw it completely different as to who started them...

The thing about that “circus” 20 miles south that most people only see Facebook posts and news stories about... There is always two sides of a story. Best of luck to all three of these schools this year

13 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

The thing about that “circus” 20 miles south that most people only see Facebook posts and news stories about... There is always two sides of a story. Best of luck to all three of these schools this year

Very true. Whatever is going on in Kountze I hope they get it straighten out for the kids and community’s sake...

10 hours ago, 88Warrior said:

You are right kountze does have a circus going on and it involves 4 members of the school board.  Got some real winners there

I don't know what's going on with Warren's athletic programs. Normally fights are from a lack of discipline. Hard to blame any particular coaching staff for troubles on the Warriors football team .They have had some very good coaches over the years and gone 0-10. 

18 hours ago, whsalum said:

I don't know what's going on with Warren's athletic programs. Normally fights are from a lack of discipline. Hard to blame any particular coaching staff for troubles on the Warriors football team .They have had some very good coaches over the years and gone 0-10. 

No offense, but in east/southeast Texas, you’re not winning with an all white team.