Liberty at East Chambers Scrimmage Thread

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Would love to see EC get another shot at Grandview come playoff time after running thru district play. 

I would like to see EC vs Grandview in another region 3 Final !!!!! You have to play the best to be the best !!!! They will be tough again this year.

On 8/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, mrtomcat said:

Agreed.  East Chambers should win every game with ease in the District.  Unless they took a huge step back and they return too much to not be "better".

Yeah they should win district pretty easy! What about their non district schedule? I know they start off with a very tough Kountze team. Heard the kids are buying in and there are a lot of athletes on the team. They should give EC fits with the new system and with the new coaching staff. They have things rolling. 

6 hours ago, Whatintheworld said:

Yeah they should win district pretty easy! What about their non district schedule? I know they start off with a very tough Kountze team. Heard the kids are buying in and there are a lot of athletes on the team. They should give EC fits with the new system and with the new coaching staff. They have things rolling. 

I hope nothing but the best for Kountze and hope they win every game they play But if  Kountze stays within 3 TDS of EC I will be really impressed.

19 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I hope nothing but the best for Kountze and hope they win every game they play But if  Kountze stays within 3 TDS of EC I will be really impressed.

Kountze will not stay within 3 TDs of EC, I'm just going to throw that out their now.

7 hours ago, Whatintheworld said:

Not what I heard.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, ECBucFan said:

EC will be up on Kountze by 3 TD's (or more) by the end of the first. 

Last year it was 7-0 at the end of the first. EC lost at least 7 on defense. Kountze is in the spread now and have very athletic kids at all positions. QB is a Senior but he hasn’t played since his freshman year. He can sling it. Their Secondary will struggle against Kountze.