Transfers in Texas High School Football becoming a trend and a concern

WOSgrad

Younger generation is good with the transferring and all the bs.  I personally hate it. I get moving for jobs and personal reason blah blah. But in my worthless opinion it is ruining the integrity of football from PeeWee up.  I know my view will be the unpopular view but its how I see it.

When parents need to move for the good of their family, I understand. But shopping kids around like a commodity is horrible. WOS had a highly recruited transfer leave and that led to 4 straight state appearances without him. I say if they want to go let em.

Better to have a team full of players that want to be there. Than have a team full of parents who are mad about them being stuck there

I've mentioned this story once before, something I saw.  There was this black teen about 18 years, being accompanied by this older white lady.  She looked and dressed like a professional of some sort.  I work in a driver license office.  She told me she was.a principal at a high school in the cy fair isd area and the guy was a football player for the school. She was helping him get an ID card so that he could go to a University in the SE,  I think it was Missouri.  

I guess the kid was a good football player.  He & I got to talking and I mentioned I was from Silsbee.  That caught his interest because he told me he was really from Orange and that a season or so before he played for WOS.   I asked him how he got from WOS to a school out in the Cypress area.  He said he moved to the Houston area to live with his dad.   Maybe that was true.  More than likely he was recruited and transferred to play football for some high school in the cypress area.  

This indicates they can pipeline a student athlete from the small schools to anywhere they want him or her to go, all the way to a university.  I wasn't totally surprised by this.  I kind of figured it was happening all along.

As far as the whole transfering deal, it's so many variables and moving parts to this issue,  i can type a book going over different scenarios , instances and situations.  I'd say for the most part, the UIL, District Committee,  and the schools do a pretty good job in MOST instances.  There are some transfers for athletics inky that slip through the cracks, but it sh ou uld be pretty easy to see the high profile athletes making moves to bigger or more popular high schools...

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I've mentioned this story once before, something I saw.  There was this black teen about 18 years, being accompanied by this older white lady.  She looked and dressed like a professional of some sort.  I work in a driver license office.  She told me she was.a principal at a high school in the cy fair isd area and the guy was a football player for the school. She was helping him get an ID card so that he could go to a University in the SE,  I think it was Missouri.  

I guess the kid was a good football player.  He & I got to talking and I mentioned I was from Silsbee.  That caught his interest because he told me he was really from Orange and that a season or so before he played for WOS.   I asked him how he got from WOS to a school out in the Cypress area.  He said he moved to the Houston area to live with his dad.   Maybe that was true.  More than likely he was recruited and transferred to play football for some high school in the cypress area.  

This indicates they can pipeline a student athlete from the small schools to anywhere they want him or her to go, all the way to a university.  I wasn't totally surprised by this.  I kind of figured it was happening all along.

Good memory you have. I can confirm you're story. Except I believe he went to live with his mom. Only because I worked with his dad.

@Alpha Wolf may have a point, because he didn't stay at Missouri too long.

I don't think it was his choice to leave all his friends and teammates from WOS. Especially after we had just went to state. But sometimes things happen and you have to move. I'm sure they met with most of the coaches of the major Houston schools. And decided where to move to based on what schools could offer.

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I, too, remember the young man in question.  He was a key player in WO-S' trek to the state championship game in 2014 and transferred to the school in the Cy-Fair ISD for his senior year.

I also recall that Coach Thompson indicated on the young man's PAPF form that he was moving for athletic reasons based upon conversations with the young man's father that the move was to "increase college exposure."  I also recall that Coach Thompson was heavily castigated on social media (including a lengthy thread here) for doing so as he was accused of only doing so because he was "bitter" and "jealous" and "wanted to punish the young man" for deciding to transfer from WO-S.

The UIL does have in place rules to stem the tide.  However, those rules only take effect when coaches from these schools that are being poached do indicate like Coach Thompson did and DEC's give them the weight that the UIL says they should.  However, coaches see how folks like Coach Thompson were treated and figure it is not worth the trouble that they will bring for themselves (dragged through mud on social media, travel to Austin to testify in the kid's appeal, etc) OR they have the mentality of "If you really don't want to be here, I really don't want you here" and rubber stamp the PAPF form even if there is evidence of a move for athletic purposes.

Absent either tougher adherence to those rules in place or the UIL coming down with an across the board one year ban for varsity play.....which probably everybody here would agree is too draconian of a measure to put in place...this trend will only increase in frequency.

How did the young man's senior year turn out?  It seems like quite of few of these transfers aren't the magic bullet that the parents hope for.

There are so many moving parts (coaches, curriculums, travel) that, in my opinion, purely athletic transfers are such a crap shoot.

34 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

How did the young man's senior year turn out?  It seems like quite of few of these transfers aren't the magic bullet that the parents hope for.

There are so many moving parts (coaches, curriculums, travel) that, in my opinion, purely athletic transfers are such a crap shoot.

Oh, he did well.  If I am not mistaken, he was defensive player of the year in his new district.  He did go on to play for Mizzou, but as Alpha Wolf indicates usually happens, he transferred after his freshman year to juco.  He did hook on with La Tech last year where he redshirted last year after 4 games and will be there for his junior year this year.  I wish him well, as I did when I heard of his transfer from WO-S to the new school, as he is a heck of an athlete and a real good kid.

Parents should be able to do what they think is best for their kids, including moving for sports. Granted making to collegiate athletics, let alone the pros, is extremely unlikely, but if that's the route they're taking so be it.

No one can make you stay at a job you don't like. Some schools are better than others. If a kid wants to go, it's really no one's business except that family. As long as they meet the enrollment requirements of the new school, there should be no problem.

People pick the school before they buy the house all the time. 

16 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Parents should be able to do what they think is best for their kids, including moving for sports. Granted making to collegiate athletics, let alone the pros, is extremely unlikely, but if that's the route they're taking so be it.

No one can make you stay at a job you don't like. Some schools are better than others. If a kid wants to go, it's really no one's business except that family. As long as they meet the enrollment requirements of the new school, there should be no problem.

Well make the decision before little Johnny hits high school, don't wait to see if he becomes something... 

16 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Are you okay with mid-season transfers? What about mid-game? You cool with switching jerseys at halftime if it benefits your career?

Guest ECBucFan
17 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Perfect example of the "me" culture we live in. Yeah 97, just FORGET things like teamwork and playing by the rules. Feel free to let your athlete "take his talents" to the local that builds his NFL career the best. Its all about you!

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Are you okay with mid-season transfers? What about mid-game? You cool with switching jerseys at halftime if it benefits your career?

I'm pretty sure there's a rule to prevent such a silly notion.  Something about having to sit out of varsity athletics for 15 days if you move into a school district to which you are transferring to.  And sitting once calendar year if you do not move into the school district.

Come on now.. Nobody can control when a kid moves their permanent address.  

5 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Perfect example of the "me" culture we live in. Yeah 97, just FORGET things like teamwork and playing by the rules. Feel free to let your athlete "take his talents" to the local that builds his NFL career the best. Its all about you!

Ummm... pretty sure I remember some recent stories about some kids transferring to EC after beginning high school somewhere else.  

34 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I'm pretty sure there's a rule to prevent such a silly notion.  Something about having to sit out of varsity athletics for 15 days if you move into a school district to which you are transferring to.  And sitting once calendar year if you do not move into the school district.

Come on now.. Nobody can control when a kid moves their permanent address.  

Correct. But we can control whether or not they suit up to play for a new team. 

As it should be. 

8 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

At the end of the day, the only people that care for your child is the parent. If moving is best, so be it. Who gives a flip if everyone thinks I'm selfish. If it's gonna help my kid, then that's what's going to happen.

I go back to the job example, if you got a better job offer tomorrow ( more money, more vacation, better benefits, etc) are you sticking with the current job?  No, you're moving on. That's not being selfish, it's doing what's best for you and your family.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rigak94585
    Newest Member
    rigak94585
    • For passengers looking to modify their Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 reservations, the airline offers a quick Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change service. You can call Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 toll-free at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, the airline provides several rules and restrictions under its Turkish Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy. If your plans suddenly Date Change and you would like to amend your reservation, please follow our instructions before making any Date Changes. •  Yes, if you Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day you will have to pay an additional 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee. Domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $25, domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $50. • Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes allow travelers to Date Change their reservations by changing 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s at any time prior to departure. • Passengers may Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s under the Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy only within one day of booking a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 without paying additional fees. • There are no Date Change fees on Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 first class and prime fares. However, other fares may apply. • Passengers using Saver Fare cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s or reschedule. Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies allow you to Date Change and rebook your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • If your newly booked ticket is lower than the original price, you will receive a refund or credit that can be used for future travel. If you require further clarification on Turkish's 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, you may call the Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) for more information. How do I Date Change my Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? Passengers can Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s on Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you can use the Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change phone number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to modify your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 quickly and easily. Passengers can also Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s in a number of ways. Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s Online with Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 If passengers need to Date Change their 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s online, they can easily do so through the official website. • Visit the Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 website in your favorite browser. • Next, go to the My Travels section to get a list of your reservations. • Now get the reservation you want to Date Change. • Select Edit my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 and then start the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change process. • Follow the prompts to continue with your new reservation. • Then proceed with payment and confirm your reservation. Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 via Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 phone call I mentioned a quick guide to changing your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Call Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). • Then listen carefully to the IVR instructions. • Next, follow the voice guidance to connect with a representative. • Press the correct key to Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • You will soon be connected to a live representative and can request a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • Now enter your Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 reservation number and new reservation information. • Your reservation will be modified and you will be notified by registered mail. Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 adjustments are possible according to Turkish Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy. However, there are some considerations to keep in mind. • Passengers who wish to Date Change to a same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 can Date Change the same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 to an earlier or later 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, with seat availability depending on fare class and destination. • Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy requires that for same-day confirmed reservations, passengers must Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s upon check-in at the airport. • Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes usually incur a charge. • Itinerary Date Changes must be made at the airport or by calling Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Customer Service. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day, please contact Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 COVID 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy According to Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 must be completed within one year of the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If traveling from the Turkish States to another country, travelers must comply with the following COVID-19 entry requirements to board Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. • All travelers must provide contact information. • Travelers 18 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the Turkish States, according to Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Upon check-in, foreign travelers must present a completed copy of the “CDC Certificate.” • Before departure, passengers should ensure that their medical records comply with U.S. COVID-19 regulations to avoid additional travel issues. If you have COVID-19 and need assistance, call the Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). We will advise you if you need to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for various fares Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 has several fare types, which may result in different Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket with a specific fare type, please also check the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy for that fare. Saver Fare Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy Date Changes • Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Saver fares are non-refundable and non-Date Changeable for 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • Passengers must make Date Changes within 24 hours of making their Turkish reservation. If your new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than your first 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you may pay the difference in fares for your Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If your discounted fare qualifies for a “Peace of Mind Waiver,” you have the right to amend your itinerary. • Passengers cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. They have to Date Change the original fight and reschedule a new fight. 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for Turkish Main and First Class fares • According to Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, there is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for main class and first class fares. • If you wish to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 schedule on the day of 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 departure, you must pay the Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change fee. • There is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for Main Class and First Class fares. However, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than the original 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you will have to pay the fare difference. • Under the Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is cheaper than the previous 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, the airline will reimburse you for the difference in fees. Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Fee Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fees may vary depending on fare type, destination, and 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change date. • For same-day Date Changes to domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Date Change fee is approximately $25. • International 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s with same-day Date Changes cost approximately $50. • For non-refundable 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee is approximately $125. Additionally, to determine the exact 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee, please call the Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to obtain the fee based on your reservation. Frequently Asked Questions - Can I Date Change my Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change their Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. If you need assistance, you can easily Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 by calling Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Can I Date Change my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 time after booking in Turkish? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change the time, date and destination of their Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 after booking. How do I speak to a live agent to Date Change my Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Call the Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line (+𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) or 1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵)) to quickly speak to a live agent and Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • To speak with an Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 representative, you must call the Turkish 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Turkish (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to be connected to a live representative. We will help you with all the details of Turkish Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policies. Is there a fee on Turkish 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 for same-day Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s?
    • For passengers looking to modify their JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 reservations, the airline offers a quick JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change service. You can call JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 toll-free at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, the airline provides several rules and restrictions under its JetBlue Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy. If your plans suddenly Date Change and you would like to amend your reservation, please follow our instructions before making any Date Changes. •  Yes, if you Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day you will have to pay an additional 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee. Domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $25, domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $50. • JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes allow travelers to Date Change their reservations by changing 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s at any time prior to departure. • Passengers may Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s under the JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy only within one day of booking a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 without paying additional fees. • There are no Date Change fees on JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 first class and prime fares. However, other fares may apply. • Passengers using Saver Fare cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s or reschedule. JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies allow you to Date Change and rebook your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • If your newly booked ticket is lower than the original price, you will receive a refund or credit that can be used for future travel. If you require further clarification on JetBlue's 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, you may call the JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) for more information. How do I Date Change my JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? Passengers can Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s on JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you can use the JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change phone number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to modify your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 quickly and easily. Passengers can also Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s in a number of ways. Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s Online with JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 If passengers need to Date Change their 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s online, they can easily do so through the official website. • Visit the JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 website in your favorite browser. • Next, go to the My Travels section to get a list of your reservations. • Now get the reservation you want to Date Change. • Select Edit my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 and then start the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change process. • Follow the prompts to continue with your new reservation. • Then proceed with payment and confirm your reservation. Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 via JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 phone call I mentioned a quick guide to changing your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Call JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). • Then listen carefully to the IVR instructions. • Next, follow the voice guidance to connect with a representative. • Press the correct key to Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • You will soon be connected to a live representative and can request a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • Now enter your JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 reservation number and new reservation information. • Your reservation will be modified and you will be notified by registered mail. JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 adjustments are possible according to JetBlue Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy. However, there are some considerations to keep in mind. • Passengers who wish to Date Change to a same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 can Date Change the same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 to an earlier or later 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, with seat availability depending on fare class and destination. • JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy requires that for same-day confirmed reservations, passengers must Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s upon check-in at the airport. • Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes usually incur a charge. • Itinerary Date Changes must be made at the airport or by calling JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Customer Service. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day, please contact JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 COVID 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy According to JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 must be completed within one year of the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If traveling from the JetBlue States to another country, travelers must comply with the following COVID-19 entry requirements to board JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. • All travelers must provide contact information. • Travelers 18 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the JetBlue States, according to JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Upon check-in, foreign travelers must present a completed copy of the “CDC Certificate.” • Before departure, passengers should ensure that their medical records comply with U.S. COVID-19 regulations to avoid additional travel issues. If you have COVID-19 and need assistance, call the JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). We will advise you if you need to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for various fares JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 has several fare types, which may result in different JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket with a specific fare type, please also check the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy for that fare. Saver Fare JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy Date Changes • JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Saver fares are non-refundable and non-Date Changeable for 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • Passengers must make Date Changes within 24 hours of making their JetBlue reservation. If your new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than your first 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you may pay the difference in fares for your JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If your discounted fare qualifies for a “Peace of Mind Waiver,” you have the right to amend your itinerary. • Passengers cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. They have to Date Change the original fight and reschedule a new fight. 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for JetBlue Main and First Class fares • According to JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, there is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for main class and first class fares. • If you wish to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 schedule on the day of 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 departure, you must pay the JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change fee. • There is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for Main Class and First Class fares. However, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than the original 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you will have to pay the fare difference. • Under the JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is cheaper than the previous 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, the airline will reimburse you for the difference in fees. JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Fee JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fees may vary depending on fare type, destination, and 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change date. • For same-day Date Changes to domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Date Change fee is approximately $25. • International 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s with same-day Date Changes cost approximately $50. • For non-refundable 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee is approximately $125. Additionally, to determine the exact 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee, please call the JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to obtain the fee based on your reservation. Frequently Asked Questions - Can I Date Change my JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change their JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. If you need assistance, you can easily Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 by calling JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Can I Date Change my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 time after booking in JetBlue? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change the time, date and destination of their JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 after booking. How do I speak to a live agent to Date Change my JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Call the JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line (+𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) or 1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵)) to quickly speak to a live agent and Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • To speak with an JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 representative, you must call the JetBlue 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-JetBlue (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to be connected to a live representative. We will help you with all the details of JetBlue Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policies. Is there a fee on JetBlue 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 for same-day Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s?
    • For passengers looking to modify their Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 reservations, the airline offers a quick Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change service. You can call Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 toll-free at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, the airline provides several rules and restrictions under its Swiss Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy. If your plans suddenly Date Change and you would like to amend your reservation, please follow our instructions before making any Date Changes. •  Yes, if you Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day you will have to pay an additional 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee. Domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $25, domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $50. • Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes allow travelers to Date Change their reservations by changing 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s at any time prior to departure. • Passengers may Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s under the Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy only within one day of booking a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 without paying additional fees. • There are no Date Change fees on Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 first class and prime fares. However, other fares may apply. • Passengers using Saver Fare cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s or reschedule. Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies allow you to Date Change and rebook your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • If your newly booked ticket is lower than the original price, you will receive a refund or credit that can be used for future travel. If you require further clarification on Swiss's 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, you may call the Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) for more information. How do I Date Change my Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? Passengers can Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s on Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you can use the Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change phone number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to modify your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 quickly and easily. Passengers can also Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s in a number of ways. Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s Online with Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 If passengers need to Date Change their 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s online, they can easily do so through the official website. • Visit the Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 website in your favorite browser. • Next, go to the My Travels section to get a list of your reservations. • Now get the reservation you want to Date Change. • Select Edit my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 and then start the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change process. • Follow the prompts to continue with your new reservation. • Then proceed with payment and confirm your reservation. Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 via Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 phone call I mentioned a quick guide to changing your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Call Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). • Then listen carefully to the IVR instructions. • Next, follow the voice guidance to connect with a representative. • Press the correct key to Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • You will soon be connected to a live representative and can request a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • Now enter your Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 reservation number and new reservation information. • Your reservation will be modified and you will be notified by registered mail. Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 adjustments are possible according to Swiss Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy. However, there are some considerations to keep in mind. • Passengers who wish to Date Change to a same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 can Date Change the same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 to an earlier or later 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, with seat availability depending on fare class and destination. • Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy requires that for same-day confirmed reservations, passengers must Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s upon check-in at the airport. • Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes usually incur a charge. • Itinerary Date Changes must be made at the airport or by calling Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Customer Service. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day, please contact Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 COVID 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy According to Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 must be completed within one year of the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If traveling from the Swiss States to another country, travelers must comply with the following COVID-19 entry requirements to board Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. • All travelers must provide contact information. • Travelers 18 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the Swiss States, according to Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Upon check-in, foreign travelers must present a completed copy of the “CDC Certificate.” • Before departure, passengers should ensure that their medical records comply with U.S. COVID-19 regulations to avoid additional travel issues. If you have COVID-19 and need assistance, call the Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). We will advise you if you need to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for various fares Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 has several fare types, which may result in different Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket with a specific fare type, please also check the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy for that fare. Saver Fare Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy Date Changes • Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Saver fares are non-refundable and non-Date Changeable for 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • Passengers must make Date Changes within 24 hours of making their Swiss reservation. If your new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than your first 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you may pay the difference in fares for your Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If your discounted fare qualifies for a “Peace of Mind Waiver,” you have the right to amend your itinerary. • Passengers cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. They have to Date Change the original fight and reschedule a new fight. 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for Swiss Main and First Class fares • According to Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, there is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for main class and first class fares. • If you wish to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 schedule on the day of 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 departure, you must pay the Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change fee. • There is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for Main Class and First Class fares. However, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than the original 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you will have to pay the fare difference. • Under the Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is cheaper than the previous 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, the airline will reimburse you for the difference in fees. Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Fee Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fees may vary depending on fare type, destination, and 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change date. • For same-day Date Changes to domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Date Change fee is approximately $25. • International 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s with same-day Date Changes cost approximately $50. • For non-refundable 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee is approximately $125. Additionally, to determine the exact 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee, please call the Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to obtain the fee based on your reservation. Frequently Asked Questions - Can I Date Change my Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change their Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. If you need assistance, you can easily Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 by calling Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Can I Date Change my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 time after booking in Swiss? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change the time, date and destination of their Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 after booking. How do I speak to a live agent to Date Change my Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Call the Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line (+𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) or 1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵)) to quickly speak to a live agent and Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • To speak with an Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 representative, you must call the Swiss 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Swiss (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to be connected to a live representative. We will help you with all the details of Swiss Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policies. Is there a fee on Swiss 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 for same-day Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s?
    • For passengers looking to modify their Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 reservations, the airline offers a quick Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change service. You can call Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 toll-free at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, the airline provides several rules and restrictions under its Allegiant Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy. If your plans suddenly Date Change and you would like to amend your reservation, please follow our instructions before making any Date Changes. •  Yes, if you Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day you will have to pay an additional 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee. Domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $25, domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $50. • Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes allow travelers to Date Change their reservations by changing 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s at any time prior to departure. • Passengers may Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s under the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy only within one day of booking a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 without paying additional fees. • There are no Date Change fees on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 first class and prime fares. However, other fares may apply. • Passengers using Saver Fare cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s or reschedule. Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies allow you to Date Change and rebook your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • If your newly booked ticket is lower than the original price, you will receive a refund or credit that can be used for future travel. If you require further clarification on Allegiant's 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, you may call the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) for more information. How do I Date Change my Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? Passengers can Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you can use the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change phone number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to modify your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 quickly and easily. Passengers can also Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s in a number of ways. Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s Online with Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 If passengers need to Date Change their 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s online, they can easily do so through the official website. • Visit the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 website in your favorite browser. • Next, go to the My Travels section to get a list of your reservations. • Now get the reservation you want to Date Change. • Select Edit my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 and then start the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change process. • Follow the prompts to continue with your new reservation. • Then proceed with payment and confirm your reservation. Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 via Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 phone call I mentioned a quick guide to changing your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Call Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). • Then listen carefully to the IVR instructions. • Next, follow the voice guidance to connect with a representative. • Press the correct key to Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • You will soon be connected to a live representative and can request a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • Now enter your Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 reservation number and new reservation information. • Your reservation will be modified and you will be notified by registered mail. Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 adjustments are possible according to Allegiant Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy. However, there are some considerations to keep in mind. • Passengers who wish to Date Change to a same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 can Date Change the same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 to an earlier or later 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, with seat availability depending on fare class and destination. • Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy requires that for same-day confirmed reservations, passengers must Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s upon check-in at the airport. • Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes usually incur a charge. • Itinerary Date Changes must be made at the airport or by calling Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Customer Service. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day, please contact Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 COVID 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy According to Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 must be completed within one year of the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If traveling from the Allegiant States to another country, travelers must comply with the following COVID-19 entry requirements to board Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. • All travelers must provide contact information. • Travelers 18 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the Allegiant States, according to Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Upon check-in, foreign travelers must present a completed copy of the “CDC Certificate.” • Before departure, passengers should ensure that their medical records comply with U.S. COVID-19 regulations to avoid additional travel issues. If you have COVID-19 and need assistance, call the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). We will advise you if you need to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for various fares Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 has several fare types, which may result in different Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket with a specific fare type, please also check the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy for that fare. Saver Fare Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy Date Changes • Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Saver fares are non-refundable and non-Date Changeable for 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • Passengers must make Date Changes within 24 hours of making their Allegiant reservation. If your new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than your first 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you may pay the difference in fares for your Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If your discounted fare qualifies for a “Peace of Mind Waiver,” you have the right to amend your itinerary. • Passengers cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. They have to Date Change the original fight and reschedule a new fight. 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for Allegiant Main and First Class fares • According to Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, there is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for main class and first class fares. • If you wish to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 schedule on the day of 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 departure, you must pay the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change fee. • There is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for Main Class and First Class fares. However, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than the original 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you will have to pay the fare difference. • Under the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is cheaper than the previous 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, the airline will reimburse you for the difference in fees. Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Fee Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fees may vary depending on fare type, destination, and 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change date. • For same-day Date Changes to domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Date Change fee is approximately $25. • International 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s with same-day Date Changes cost approximately $50. • For non-refundable 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee is approximately $125. Additionally, to determine the exact 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee, please call the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to obtain the fee based on your reservation. Frequently Asked Questions - Can I Date Change my Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change their Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. If you need assistance, you can easily Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 by calling Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Can I Date Change my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 time after booking in Allegiant? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change the time, date and destination of their Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 after booking. How do I speak to a live agent to Date Change my Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Call the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line (+𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵)) to quickly speak to a live agent and Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • To speak with an Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 representative, you must call the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to be connected to a live representative. We will help you with all the details of Allegiant Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policies. Is there a fee on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 for same-day Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s?
    • For passengers looking to modify their Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 reservations, the airline offers a quick Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change service. You can call Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 toll-free at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬, the airline provides several rules and restrictions under its Allegiant Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy. If your plans suddenly Date Change and you would like to amend your reservation, please follow our instructions before making any Date Changes. •  Yes, if you Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day you will have to pay an additional 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee. Domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $25, domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s are $50. • Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes allow travelers to Date Change their reservations by changing 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s at any time prior to departure. • Passengers may Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s under the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy only within one day of booking a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 without paying additional fees. • There are no Date Change fees on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 first class and prime fares. However, other fares may apply. • Passengers using Saver Fare cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s or reschedule. Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies allow you to Date Change and rebook your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • If your newly booked ticket is lower than the original price, you will receive a refund or credit that can be used for future travel. If you require further clarification on Allegiant's 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, you may call the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) for more information. How do I Date Change my Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? Passengers can Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you can use the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change phone number at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to modify your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 quickly and easily. Passengers can also Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s in a number of ways. Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s Online with Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 If passengers need to Date Change their 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s online, they can easily do so through the official website. • Visit the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 website in your favorite browser. • Next, go to the My Travels section to get a list of your reservations. • Now get the reservation you want to Date Change. • Select Edit my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 and then start the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change process. • Follow the prompts to continue with your new reservation. • Then proceed with payment and confirm your reservation. Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 via Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 phone call I mentioned a quick guide to changing your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Call Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). • Then listen carefully to the IVR instructions. • Next, follow the voice guidance to connect with a representative. • Press the correct key to Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • You will soon be connected to a live representative and can request a 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • Now enter your Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 reservation number and new reservation information. • Your reservation will be modified and you will be notified by registered mail. Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 adjustments are possible according to Allegiant Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy. However, there are some considerations to keep in mind. • Passengers who wish to Date Change to a same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 can Date Change the same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 to an earlier or later 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, with seat availability depending on fare class and destination. • Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy requires that for same-day confirmed reservations, passengers must Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s upon check-in at the airport. • Same-day 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Changes usually incur a charge. • Itinerary Date Changes must be made at the airport or by calling Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Customer Service. To Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 on the same day, please contact Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 COVID 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Policy According to Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 must be completed within one year of the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If traveling from the Allegiant States to another country, travelers must comply with the following COVID-19 entry requirements to board Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. • All travelers must provide contact information. • Travelers 18 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the Allegiant States, according to Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • Upon check-in, foreign travelers must present a completed copy of the “CDC Certificate.” • Before departure, passengers should ensure that their medical records comply with U.S. COVID-19 regulations to avoid additional travel issues. If you have COVID-19 and need assistance, call the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). We will advise you if you need to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for various fares Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 has several fare types, which may result in different Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policies. Therefore, if you purchased a ticket with a specific fare type, please also check the 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy for that fare. Saver Fare Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Policy Date Changes • Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Saver fares are non-refundable and non-Date Changeable for 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. • Passengers must make Date Changes within 24 hours of making their Allegiant reservation. If your new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than your first 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you may pay the difference in fares for your Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change. • If your discounted fare qualifies for a “Peace of Mind Waiver,” you have the right to amend your itinerary. • Passengers cannot Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. They have to Date Change the original fight and reschedule a new fight. 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policy Date Changes for Allegiant Main and First Class fares • According to Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, there is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for main class and first class fares. • If you wish to Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 schedule on the day of 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 departure, you must pay the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 Date Change fee. • There is no 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee for Main Class and First Class fares. However, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is more expensive than the original 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, you will have to pay the fare difference. • Under the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change policy, if the new 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is cheaper than the previous 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, the airline will reimburse you for the difference in fees. Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Fee Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fees may vary depending on fare type, destination, and 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change date. • For same-day Date Changes to domestic 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Date Change fee is approximately $25. • International 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s with same-day Date Changes cost approximately $50. • For non-refundable 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s, the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee is approximately $125. Additionally, to determine the exact 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change fee, please call the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to obtain the fee based on your reservation. Frequently Asked Questions - Can I Date Change my Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change their Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s. If you need assistance, you can easily Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 by calling Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵). Can I Date Change my 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 time after booking in Allegiant? • Yes, passengers can easily Date Change the time, date and destination of their Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 after booking. How do I speak to a live agent to Date Change my Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? • Call the Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line (+𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) or 1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵)) to quickly speak to a live agent and Date Change your 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. • To speak with an Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 representative, you must call the Allegiant 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Date Change Line at +𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵 or +1-805-Allegiant (𝟏-𝟴𝟰𝟰  𝟱𝟯𝟭–𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟵) to be connected to a live representative. We will help you with all the details of Allegiant Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 policies. Is there a fee on Allegiant 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 for same-day Date Change 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭s?
  • Topics