Civil War, Revolution, Secession, Whatever, it’s Time.

Hagar

Got to draw my line in the sand.   Seems the New World Order is thinking of putting a Sin Tax on red meat.  I’m reminded of the Colonist throwing tea over the sides of ships in Boston Harbor in protest.  My strategy, we’ll throw liberals over the side, 60 miles offshore.   

Don’t Tread on Our Red Meat.  Dam the Liberals, Fire Up the Pit.  I Regret That I Can Only Afford to Buy One Ribeye at a Time.  Give Me Beef or Give Me Death.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Got to draw my line in the sand.   Seems the New World Order is thinking of putting a Sin Tax on red meat.  I’m reminded of the Colonist throwing tea over the sides of ships in Boston Harbor in protest.  My strategy, we’ll throw liberals over the side, 60 miles offshore.   

Don’t Tread on Our Red Meat.  Dam the Liberals, Fire Up the Pit.  I Regret That I Can Only Afford to Buy One Ribeye at a Time.  Give Me Beef or Give Me Death.

This is the hidden content, please

Since we are in the era of doing stupid things, why don't we tax all liberal?  A liberal has to show up at the taxing office and tell the government, on a scale of 1-10 just how stupid are you?  Then you are taxed accordingly! 

34 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Since we are in the era of doing stupid things, why don't we tax all liberal?  A liberal has to show up at the taxing office and tell the government, on a scale of 1-10 just how stupid are you?  Then you are taxed accordingly! 

That's great!!! I would love to see them line up at the tax office and hear the conversations. 

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

Could payoff the National Debt.  😂😂😂

This is the 2nd time I've heard about this in the last 2 weeks.  I heard it first from this young adventist pastor who posts a lot of stuff on youtube.  I respect this guy's opinion.  He always does good research whether it is the Bible, history, or current events.  He puts out a daily video at noon every day.  The caption on one of his resent video lectures was mandatory veganism.  

• 1 year later...