West Orange stark scrimmage vs png indians

55 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

We are only statewide... but y’all are nationwide! Joe Buck and Troy Aikman in the booth. Talking about physical speed, atmosphere, but forecast shows rain.... ouch. Tough break for the stangs. Word from Mustang nation after the loss from Silsbee last year in the playoffs is y’all couldn’t play in the rain. Hopefully the Indian Spirit can do a rain dance to keep the rain away, or maybe he will do the dance since everyone is talking Indians with no D. Guess we will stay tuned to find out LIVE nationwide! Can’t wait to watch this match up, I’m sure Indian nation will tune into Bulldog scrimmage on their tablets.. 

Leave it alone. You're in way over your head here. Looks like you'll be playing on Thursday nights this season, 5pm not 7.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, the most recent problem, I understand is getting the concrete in the foundation at the stadium to set.

Given that the Mustangs' first home game isn't until Sept. 6th, it should be ready by then.

I wonder why they didn’t do the Turf and scoreboard at the same time.. seems like they could have had room to do both at the same time 

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, the most recent problem, I understand is getting the concrete in the foundation at the stadium to set.

Given that the Mustangs' first home game isn't until Sept. 6th, it should be ready by then.

Its not like its 5000 degrees outside and no rain in the last week.  😎