West Orange stark scrimmage vs png indians

Png is always a good test for us. I would love to get away from the bc and lcm rivalry games because it's no contest. And play both mid county schools when it counts. This scrimmage could go either way. WOS speed vs in ians size. And I hear they got some big boys over there. What are they feeding those kids? I dont rely much on a scrimmage as a season prediction. More of wanting to see how the team shapes up.

5 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Png is always a good test for us. I would love to get away from the bc and lcm rivalry games because it's no contest. And play both mid county schools when it counts. This scrimmage could go either way. WOS speed vs in ians size. And I hear they got some big boys over there. What are they feeding those kids? I dont rely much on a scrimmage as a season prediction. More of wanting to see how the team shapes up.

Love having the opportunity to scrimmage WOS speed/  Helps see what we have coming in district & great test for our defense.

Would be great to play them in pre-season game again.  If scrimmage is all we can get, PNG will gladly take it.  Nothing but respect for those Mustangs.

allways a great test. I hate that its a scrimmage and basically a touch the qb kinda scrimmage but it is what it is. If we would have played last year in a real game I think PNG would have walked all over the stangs  but that is just an opinion. The Stangs have always been  1 up on us year in and year out. Nothing but respect for them and their football team.

40 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If we didn't play WOS all we would hear is that LCM is scared to play WOS all year lol but I have never thought it was rivalry. BC and LCM started there rivalry started a long time ago. 

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

We have a few Bigems' too lol

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Will the game be broadcasted on this video scoreboard at WOS?

Actually it will but you have to be there live to see it.  All the attention however this week.is on the Lumberton/Newton vs. Nederland scrimmage. Heard it will be telecast statewide. Even heard a couple of national affiliates may also pick it up, including pre and post game interviews. Wow.

2 hours ago, Majestyk said:

Actually it will but you have to be there live to see it.  All the attention however this week.is on the Lumberton/Newton vs. Nederland scrimmage. Heard it will be telecast statewide. Even heard a couple of national affiliates may also pick it up, including pre and post game interviews. Wow.

Pay per view, or the Bulldog network only....

4 hours ago, Majestyk said:

We are only statewide... but y’all are nationwide! Joe Buck and Troy Aikman in the booth. Talking about physical speed, atmosphere, but forecast shows rain.... ouch. Tough break for the stangs. Word from Mustang nation after the loss from Silsbee last year in the playoffs is y’all couldn’t play in the rain. Hopefully the Indian Spirit can do a rain dance to keep the rain away, or maybe he will do the dance since everyone is talking Indians with no D. Guess we will stay tuned to find out LIVE nationwide! Can’t wait to watch this match up, I’m sure Indian nation will tune into Bulldog scrimmage on their tablets..