Dak Prescott

47 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

He does that all year and I say pay him whatever he wants.  

Just posting stats. Only one other Dallas Qb with a perfect rating in a regular season game.....Craig Morton.....yes, I saw him play too. Of course Dak will most likely not equal that production again this year, as will no one else. I like the dimension Dak brings to the Cowboys as a running QB. He picked up a couple big 1st downs today. All-in-all, Cowboys looked good today. Would have liked to see a bit more pressure/sacks on Manning. Up next....Redskins.

9 hours ago, mat said:

Dak and the Cowboys have had me excited before after he first game of the year to only be disappoint. I'm trying to stay optimistic though on a great game today.

Stay optimistic. It’s what people hate about Cowboy fans. Like I said before, there are numerous reasons why a QB doesn’t play well.  First, it could be him. Second, great defensive pressure. Third, an inept offense and coordinator. I believe, if given time, Dak can get the ball to his receivers downfield. I also believe our OC has some schemes that benefit our Corp of receivers. They were very open yesterday. The play action fake is very effective because Zeke commands so much respect. It’s going to be a fun season.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mat said:

Just saw more emotion from him than I ever have. Personal foul.

I saw that also..but the game was well out of hand by then. It was probably due to the fact he’s had enough of being a yes man to his boss and it finally came out. He better be careful throwing the challenge flag down so hard. There might be a dislocated shoulder in his future.

• 5 months later...

Paying a mediocre QB #1 QB money will handicap the Cowboys moving forward. Dallas will continue being what they are, with no chance to improve the roster, actually losing players they would have liked to have kept otherwise. Better draft well. Going to be another 5 years of mediocrity, or less than.

The CBA may free up more player money. Hey, we could all be like the freakin Yankees.

Dak will succeed under McCarthy offense. Hell, he QB’d the #1 offense last year. We needed to keep Dak and I am happy for him. Throw an unproven in there and watch mediocrity. People were screaming this after Goff’s first year. I guess they were willing to wait and see. Now we need to sign Cooper. Then we need a pass rush.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, baddog said:

The CBA may free up more player money. Hey, we could all be like the freakin Yankees.

Dak will succeed under McCarthy offense. Hell, he QB’d the #1 offense last year. We needed to keep Dak and I am happy for him. Throw an unproven in there and watch mediocrity. People were screaming this after Goff’s first year. I guess they were willing to wait and see. Now we need to sign Cooper. Then we need a pass rush.

Stats are somewhat misleading. Tampa and Atlanta are also in the top 5. Numbers are easily skewed when you are a bad team constantly trailing and throwing it 40 times a game to play catch up. That is why all 5 QB in terms of passing yards were on losing teams.

Dallas has been mediocre with Prescott, don't have to wait for an unproven to see it. Dallas just made maybe the 15th-20th best QB in the league, the highest paid QB in the NFL. Whether the should have or not isnt't up to me. Not my money. Do ya thing Jerrah.

1 hour ago, Coach 01 said:

Stats are somewhat misleading. Tampa and Atlanta are also in the top 5. Numbers are easily skewed when you are a bad team constantly trailing and throwing it 40 times a game to play catch up. That is why all 5 QB in terms of passing yards were on losing teams.

Dallas has been mediocre with Prescott, don't have to wait for an unproven to see it. Dallas just made maybe the 15th-20th best QB in the league, the highest paid QB in the NFL. Whether the should have or not isnt't up to me. Not my money. Do ya thing Jerrah.

You don’t come across as a Cowboy fan, so why do you even care?

22 hours ago, baddog said:

You don’t come across as a Cowboy fan, so why do you even care?

I'm a sports fan. Dallas is I'm my home state so I'd like to see them succeed. It's not "hate". Just an opinion, may not even be a good one. Also like to see the Texans perform well. Truth be told, I'm a Dolphins fans. So there isn't much to talk about other than Dallas and Houston lol