The Clinton Mafia strikes again?

BS Wildcats

56 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Any surveillance footage they find will be from days before the incident in question.

But how weird is this. I tried to post the pic. But it won't work. Amazing artwork of slick Billy. I wonder if that'sย Hillary's dress or maybe Monica's?

This is the hidden content, please

Kinda like the Zapruder film was the โ€œonlyโ€ one that captured Kennedy being assassinated. If I rob a 7-11 or a bank, video footage would be the first thing asked for. Hasnโ€™t even been mentioned here.

On 8/15/2019 at 3:11 AM, baddog said:

Shouldnโ€™t there be some video footage of people entering and leaving the building? You know, like who the heck is that?

There is!ย  But it has all been downloaded to Hillary's private server hard drive.ย ย ย  And, well, everyone knows what happens to her hard drives!!ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

• 2 weeks later...

This is way too predictable.

(Reuters) - Two cameras that malfunctioned outside the jail cell where financier Jeffrey Epstein died as he awaited trial on sex-trafficking charges have been sent to an FBI crime lab for examination, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that at least one camera in the hallway outside Epstein's cell had footage that was unusable. The newspaper said there was other usable footage captured in the area.

ย 

22 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is way too predictable.

(Reuters) - Two cameras that malfunctioned outside the jail cell where financier Jeffrey Epstein died as he awaited trial on sex-trafficking charges have been sent to an FBI crime lab for examination, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that at least one camera in the hallway outside Epstein's cell had footage that was unusable. The newspaper said there was other usable footage captured in the area.

ย 

Well of course. These clintons are far from rookies. ย In my opinion they are veterans of this (sadly) game they play with people s lives.

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well of course. These clintons are far from rookies. ย In my opinion they are veterans of this (sadly) game they play with people s lives.

And the FBI is full of Clinton sympathizers. They won't find anything incriminating. I wonder if Scotland yard would be inclined to do they same for their royalty, or citizens above the law?

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

And the FBI is full of Clinton sympathizers. They won't find anything incriminating. I wonder if Scotland yard would be inclined to do they same for their royalty, or citizens above the law?

Best guess, yes. ย And one of the royalty was accused of going there. ย Couldโ€™ve been a joint operation. ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Things are taking an even stranger turn in the Jeffrey Epstein case, as a key witness has reportedly vanished without a trace.

The man, Jean-Luc Brunel, is a modeling agency tycoon who is said to have โ€œkey informationโ€ regarding the Epstein scandal.

Authorities claim the millionaire modeling boss has just โ€œvanishedโ€ like a โ€œghost.โ€

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Things are taking an even stranger turn in the Jeffrey Epstein case, as a key witness has reportedly vanished without a trace.

The man, Jean-Luc Brunel, is a modeling agency tycoon who is said to have โ€œkey informationโ€ regarding the Epstein scandal.

Authorities claim the millionaire modeling boss has just โ€œvanishedโ€ like a โ€œghost.โ€

The Clintonย mafia is very thorough. Dead people don't talk.

• 1 month later...

Anyone who thinks our justice system is blind is very naive. ย The rich and famous can get away with virtually anything. ย Epsteinโ€™s murder is just more proof. ย Cameras not working. ย Guards not watching. ย No suicide watch. ย All thatโ€™s fineย if itโ€™s Joe Average, but a high profile prisoner like Epstein? ย  And high profile involvement like Bill Clinton and his attorney, Alan Dershowitz. ย Cโ€™mon man.

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2019 at 8:58 AM, Hagar said:

Anyone who thinks our justice system is blind is very naive. ย The rich and famous can get away with virtually anything. ย Epsteinโ€™s murder is just more proof. ย Cameras not working. ย Guards not watching. ย No suicide watch. ย All thatโ€™s fineย if itโ€™s Joe Average, but a high profile prisoner like Epstein? ย  And high profile involvement like Bill Clinton and his attorney, Alan Dershowitz. ย Cโ€™mon man.

Man ol man If I could tell yโ€™all some of the things I know about some govt officials police chiefs DAs and certain mafias.ย 
you wouldnโ€™t believe it.

but thatโ€™s all I can say.

ย 

• 2 months later...