The Clinton Mafia strikes again?

BS Wildcats

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

There are lots of rich and powerful that wanted this guy dead.  It was convenient that he suicided the same day that names started coming out in his investigation.  

Committing suicide while on suicide watch isn’t that easy.   It’s almost like he had some help.  

Ya think?  😂😂😂.   Doesn’t take a fortune teller to know this is going to create a Great Conspiracy Theory  -  Powerful people, sex,  money and murder.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Jeffery Epstein found dead in jail cell

Love the title.  Epstein is now on a very long, very distinguished, list.  He joins folks like James McDougal, Seth Rich, Ron Brown, and Vince Foster.  I’d probably die of old age before I could type them all.  😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Hagar said:

Surfing on the Net and saw that even Chuck Norris checks his closets for the Clintons before going to bed.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Saw that and tried to post the meme. Couldn't find it. It is hilarious.

I like the one of the ref from the Saints playoff game who was “responsible for the suicide watch of Epstein.”

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I like the one of the ref from the Saints playoff game who was “responsible for the suicide watch of Epstein.”

Saw that too.   They’ve upgraded the sight, but I sure wish they could fix it so we could post memes from the ‘Click to choose files’.   Members here miss out on a lot of good stuff.  

Okay, I admit it, I’m a meme addict.