U. Of Texas Leftist to Dox Incoming Conservatives

Hagar

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

I thought the Dimtards were the party of compassion and caring.  They are the biggest arseholes going.  Maybe New York or California can annex Austin out of Texas.  This coming from a Longhorn fan, but this is to far.

Longhorn fan here too. I try not to mix my politics with sports, but it’s difficult not to. 

You guys realize this is a radical student group, not the university?  And it’s an anonymous group which makes it harder to police.  Hence the condemnation from the UT spokesperson.  

University of Texas-Austin spokesperson Shilpa Bakre 

This is the hidden content, please
 Campus Reform, “students should never be targeted or face harassment for their affiliations, political beliefs or any other reason. The anonymous group behind this doxxing is not affiliated with the university, is not a registered student group, and should not present itself in that way. As they did last fall, University Police are continuing to work to ensure the safety of any targeted students and monitor for any potential criminal actions.”

So before we start condemning The University, maybe let’s start with actually reading the article.  And these radical groups exist on virtually every college campus, as the Texas State référence in the article is an example.

Here is something that is actually University sanctioned, although I’m sure it will draw some criticism here as well:

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You guys realize this is a radical student group, not the university?  And it’s an anonymous group which makes it harder to police.  Hence the condemnation from the UT spokesperson.  

Campus Reform, “students should never be targeted or face harassment for their affiliations, political beliefs or any other reason. The anonymous group behind this doxxing is not affiliated with the university, is not a registered student group, and should not present itself in that way. As they did last fall, University Police are continuing to work to ensure the safety of any targeted students and monitor for any potential criminal actions.”

So before we start condemning The University, maybe let’s start with actually reading the article.  And these radical groups exist on virtually every college campus, as the Texas State référence in the article is an example.

Here is something that is actually University sanctioned, although I’m sure it will draw some criticism here as well:

Criticism?  I’m going to take advantage of it.  😂

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Btw, my Rep, James White responded to my email.  They’re already addressing this.  He co-sponsored a Bill which provides tools for victims of this type activity to seek damages.   

The problem is that like with a lot of cowards, these groups like to operate anonymously.  As Bakre noted, the University Police are investigating.  So you guys can take solace that although your tax money is not going to a student group that isn’t sanctioned by the University, it is going to the Police agency that’s investigating them.  

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Can't help but think that the liberal agenda being pushed by some of the profs leads to this.  

By the way, BSW is right.  For a group that I’m sure preaches tolerance, this “doxxing” (you learn new words all the time now) is nothing more than intolerant cyber-bullying.   Hypocrisy at its finest in a day and age where hypocrisy is found in abundance on all sides. 

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

By the way, BSW is right.  For a group that I’m sure preaches tolerance, this “doxxing” (you learn new words all the time now) is nothing more than intolerant cyber-bullying.   Hypocrisy at its finest in a day and age where hypocrisy is found in abundance on all sides. 

What exactly does this doxxing mean?

49 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Yeah.  But what doxxing does is that that info is posted on social media or in some sort of mass form that alot of people see it at one time.

This... it’s kinda like they Castro Brother from SATX dumping a list of San Antonio people who’d donated to Trump’s campaign, along with where they worked or companies that they owned... and encouraging people to harass or boycott those people/business because they’re obviously racist. 

True, the information is out there if people wanted it. But compiling it for mass consumption and blasting it to the masses is just dirty. For people who fight so vigorously to protect the rights of “voters” regardless of whether or not they can provide ID, they certainly want to discourage, harass, and intimidate people who don’t vote democrat.  

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This... it’s kinda like they Castro Brother from SATX dumping a list of San Antonio people who’d donated to Trump’s campaign, along with where they worked or companies that they owned... and encouraging people to harass or boycott those people/business because they’re obviously racist. 

True, the information is out there if people wanted it. But compiling it for mass consumption and blasting it to the masses is just dirty. For people who fight so vigorously to protect the rights of “voters” regardless of whether or not they can provide ID, they certainly want to discourage, harass, and intimidate people who don’t vote democrat.  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50476/house-republicans-call-ethics-probe-joaquin-castro-paul-bois