Nederland Running back transfer

biaplayer

anyone know anything about a transfer runningback  for Nederland. My coworkers son is on jv and says that the kid is a stud and no one can touch him. He doesn't know his name but seems to think that he will be a beast. If I am not mistaken, they already have a pair of RBs that were pretty darn good last year that are returning. Might be interesting to see how this pans out.

10 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

anyone know anything about a transfer runningback  for Nederland. My coworkers son is on jv and says that the kid is a stud and no one can touch him. He doesn't know his name but seems to think that he will be a beast. If I am not mistaken, they already have a pair of RBs that were pretty darn good last year that are returning. Might be interesting to see how this pans out.

Hadn't heard anything but I'll let you know the night of September 5th...:)

should be very interesting,kid is 6'2 and 240..transfer from florida due to parents job I believe,committed to Alabama,,power runner with 4.4 speed...

lol well I doubt that very seriously, but truthfully he says they do have a transfer and is supposed to be a stud lol. oh well someone will come up with something lol

8 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

All PNG fans PM me and I’ll give you his name so y’all can watch his highlight reel on that IPad y’all got lmao 

PNG can just post the video highlights on our big scoreboard screen, for everyone to watch & appreciate. 

That way no one-sided IPad advantage. 😊 lol

27 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Never saw boy wonders highlight reel on the Jumbotron.. just on 24/7 sports 

That is the good thing about watching him in person, the first time.  Amazing & unbelievable in real life.  Watching the highlight reels just don't do him  justice. Replays are for study of great plays & players, his reputation & actions took everyone else to school.  No way to explain him, studying his replays, or not. On to a new era of PNG Indian Football!!!  Ready for opening game!

the parent told me today that there were actally 4 new kids on Varsity this year lol. Probably from PAM I would imagine. that ipad incident

15 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

All PNG fans PM me and I’ll give you his name so y’all can watch his highlight reel on that IPad y’all got lmao 

you should be happy about that ipad incident, it gave you a share of the district title lol, without that nonsense we would have been the outright district champs. I think it is silly myself but what do I know, but the fact is everyone of them coaches have phones that are capable of taking video of the game. Oh well its in the past on to the future, Now instead of the Shug Show it will be on the Boast Show.