New Caney ISD Stadium

Guest ECBucFan

I liked when they called it "Texan Drive stadium", but I am glad they got a corporate sponsor. Randell Reed it is! It is an excellent and I mean an EXCELLENT stadium.

I prefer it over Woodforest. There is nothing wrong with the Woodforest stadium itself, just the ingress and the rigid CISD fan policies. Also there is less traffic to fight on 59 N vs. 45 N on a Friday night.       

3 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

I liked when they called it "Texan Drive stadium", but I am glad they got a corporate sponsor. Randell Reed it is! It is an excellent and I mean an EXCELLENT stadium.

I prefer it over Woodforest. There is nothing wrong with the Woodforest stadium itself, just the ingress and the rigid CISD fan policies. Also there is less traffic to fight on 59 N vs. 45 N on a Friday night.       

It’s worse than Humble & BMT some nights, depending on who working the gate. 

Guest ECBucFan

I hear ya. I have been there about 15-20 times, and more often than not, the gate personnel could lighten up a bit. I know they are not the ones who actually set the policies, but sometimes they could cut some slack. Making a 6 year old spit out candy already in their mouth because it violated "no outside food and drink" is ridiculous.     

49 minutes ago, texasbob said:

Got it: 

This is the hidden content, please

Any other stadium news??

Well, you already updated Dan Hooks Stadium with the picture I sent you, but that one was before the goalposts were put back up.  I'll try to get one in a couple of weeks of the complete work.  Also, as stated on another thread, Vidor is in the process of turfing Pirate Stadium so hopefully I can get a picture to update their profile.

Thanks, Mr McFaddin!

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, you already updated Dan Hooks Stadium with the picture I sent you, but that one was before the goalposts were put back up.  I'll try to get one in a couple of weeks of the complete work.  Also, as stated on another thread, Vidor is in the process of turfing Pirate Stadium so hopefully I can get a picture to update their profile.

Thanks, Mr McFaddin!

Dan hooks stadium is correct but it's not Cornell thompson field. Leroy breedlove field, I believe. 

On 8/8/2019 at 12:53 AM, WOSgrad said:

That one will be called Planet Ford Stadium which, by the way, won't be open until sometime in October.  It was announced today:

This is the hidden content, please

Does anyone know how much of that 330 million dollar bond went on the stadium, looks really cool