Site

no-look

53 minutes ago, Devon Mires said:

@no-look @baddog Can you please provide screenshots if this happens again to help me investigate what is causing the problem?

And guys, just so you know it is safe to do this.  Devon is our new web guy.  He will be making some updates to the site and be able to troubleshoot faster than any of us ever could.

Jordan and I met with him and his web designer yesterday and they are good folk who will do a lot for the site, so consider a request from them like a a request from one of the staff (because, as you can see, he is).

6 hours ago, Devon Mires said:

@no-look @baddog Can you please provide screenshots if this happens again to help me investigate what is causing the problem?

Sure, I’ll try. I generally brush it of as a scare tactic to purchase some anti-virus download. If I had 14 viruses, i don’t think my Ipad would function. Then again, I’m not an expert.

17 hours ago, baddog said:

Sure, I’ll try. I generally brush it of as a scare tactic to purchase some anti-virus download. If I had 14 viruses, i don’t think my Ipad would function. Then again, I’m not an expert.

You are right, it is just a scare tactic. I just want to ensure our site is not responsible for the generation of these ads. Thank you.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:28 AM, Devon Mires said:

You are right, it is just a scare tactic. I just want to ensure our site is not responsible for the generation of these ads. Thank you.

Pop-up ads are becoming a nuisance and this one for sure..,,.

Won’t let me post it due to size but it is a Verizon ad saying I won something. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Ads are becoming a nuisance and this one for sure..,,.

Won’t let me post it due to size but it is a Verizon ad saying I won something. 

If you can't get it to post or put in a pm.  Email it to me and I'll email it to Devon.  My address is above.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Was already turned on. It got better, but today the ads are everywhere. On my iPad, the ads seem to line both sides. I’ll check when I get home.

Hey @baddog

Those ads are from us. We are experimenting with ad placement right now. They are not malicious, but if you experience any more pop-ups or redirects let us know and we'll take care of it. Thank you for your input.

Best,

Devon Mires