Two -a- Day Numbers

oldman

4 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Two JV teams....?  That’s going to be interesting to schedule 

From what I understand (I don’t pay much attention to lower levels) but if there are other schools in the area whose JV doesn’t have a game that week then they will play them. Other schools that have two JVs will play each other. Most weeks I don’t think the two JV teams play teams from the same town. And some weeks only one will have a game scheduled so they will combine. I believe one of our JV teams played a varsity team last year. So yeah, the schedule can get kinda tricky.

20 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

My unofficial headcount for this evening is 95. Freshmen practiced earlier. I wasn’t here to count them.

L-Train these #'s mean nothing the count may be high but it doesn't translate to turf, court, track, diamond I been seeing it 1st hand for 2 long

21 minutes ago, STL.22 said:

L-Train these #'s mean nothing the count may be high but it doesn't translate to turf, court, track, diamond I been seeing it 1st hand for 2 long

Numbers show interest in the football program. Which yes it doesn’t automatically translate to success but it’s a starting point. By the way, Lumberton hasn’t always had those numbers showing up for football.

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I fixed it for you. 

Newton crashes back to earth in 2k19.

What’s crashes back to earth? Get beat by Silsbee, Gilmer and Wos?  They won’t lose another game till possibly state. I guess anything less than a state title is a crash? Maybe 2020 season but they on a mission this year you can count on it. They got 2 angels in heaven looking out for them now.