El Paso Shooting

Hagar

Prayers go out to victims and families of this senseless act.   

Many wonder why we’re seeing these type acts so often.  First thing that comes to me is the removing of religion (Christianity) from our schools and daily lives.   Next would be the lack of mental health institutions.  With the production of meds for mental problems, States were eagerly happy to close MH facilities to save money.   Jmo

Mixed up kid...... if what I read was actually his “manifesto,” he denounced both parties. Condemned immigrants, expressed hardcore environmentalist viewpoints, and hated big corporations. 

Specifically lamented that the media would blame Trump. 

Heres the problem. It’s identity politics. We’d all be a lot better off if everybody would stop choosing up sides. 

I’m afraid that there’s more to come. They’ve created an entire culture that believes that they’ve somehow been totally screwed in the best country that exists on earth and that cops are trying to kill them for no reason.....

Nobody wants to talk about the effect of telling white kids that they’re inherently racist and that the only reason that they’ve achieved anything in their short lives is because the system is rigged. The left will create two kinds of young white men with all of their talk of privilege. The boot lickers like Beto that spend all of their time apologizing for perceived slights and imagined offenses.... and angry white kids that hate everything the left embraces.

“Mixed up kid” refers to the kids way of thinking... he can’t even tell which side he’s on. His actions are those of a monster and he should be punished accordingly.  

10 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I wonder if this shooting is connected to antifa?

Also some victims were Mexican nationals and Mexico blames US for not protecting them.

This is the hidden content, please

The one in Ohio was an Elizabeth Warren supporter.  Also this individual did support antifa.   So, once the lame stream media finds this out, they'll strictly focus on El Paso.

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

The one in Ohio was an Elizabeth Warren supporter.  Also this individual did support antifa.   So, once the lame stream media finds this out, they'll strictly focus on El Paso.

The first pic I saw of the El Paso shooter looked Hispanic.....plus the name.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

The first pic I saw of the El Paso shooter looked Hispanic.....plus the name.

Man.... every time that something like this happens, you have ding-dongs from both sides pumping out info that indicates that the other side is responsible.  You don't even know what to believe.

Here’s some interesting information I ran across.  It’s a possible cause and effect, or, imo, at least a contributing factor to these Insane shootings.

In 1960, 92% of Americans identified as Christians.  In 2017, that percentage had plummeted to 59%.  

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Here’s some interesting information I ran across.  It’s a possible cause and effect, or, imo, at least a contributing factor to these Insane shootings.

In 1960, 92% of Americans identified as Christians.  In 2017, that percentage had plummeted to 59%.  

Yeah, I’m not that “they took God out of the classroom” guy.... but it’s not hard to figure that the main change in the last few decades is that we aren’t instilling Christ in our kids.... not the schools, but us as parents. Myself included. 

There’s not a lot of “Greater love hath no man” floating around theses days. 

On 8/6/2019 at 7:57 AM, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah, I’m not that “they took God out of the classroom” guy.... but it’s not hard to figure that the main change in the last few decades is that we aren’t instilling Christ in our kids.... not the schools, but us as parents. Myself included. 

There’s not a lot of “Greater love hath no man” floating around theses days. 

As a Priest said in his homily sometimes back, we shouldn’t be so concerned about the absence of prayer in school as we are the absence of prayer in our own homes.   I do admit, I find the 59% scary.   If you’re not instilled with morals/rules as a child, there’s little chance of having them when you’re an adult.  

2 hours ago, baddog said:

How about this one Big Girl? A black man quoting the constitution on 2nd amendment rights and due process. Ever heard of that? Watch this and learn.

Big girl?  She, along with all the other associates, have disappeared. Maybe they have came to the realization that there party is made up of a bunch of "idoits".

21 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I have heard the she and the associates are meeting with VSEO to adapt a new strategy for this board.  Rumor has it they are going to start calling everyone who disagrees with them a racist, sexist, homophobe, mysogynist and xenophobe. 

And Don't forget the new buzz word of the left -- "White Supremacist!"

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

I have heard the she and the associates are meeting with VSEO to adapt a new strategy for this board.  Rumor has it they are going to start calling everyone who disagrees with them a racist, sexist, homophobe, mysogynist and xenophobe. 

They were doing that already.

• 4 weeks later...

This is from the Parkland shooting, but I’ll put it here. Who wouldn’t want to sit down with Tomi Lahren? I would!

Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at