NORTH SHORE

Guest ECBucFan

Agreed. This is the opening game on a Thursday night Aug 29. I was going to go, but I am hearing rumors it will be broadcast on ESPN2. NS offense will be awesome but their defense will have a lot of inexperience on the field. Katy will be deep and a little more fast than they usually are this year. I look for a relatively high scoring game due to this. This is the premier opening game in the state IMO.   

9 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Agreed. This is the opening game on a Thursday night Aug 29. I was going to go, but I am hearing rumors it will be broadcast on ESPN2. NS offense will be awesome but their defense will have a lot of inexperience on the field. Katy will be deep and a little more fast than they usually are this year. I look for a relatively high scoring game due to this. This is the premier opening game in the state IMO.   

Yes it is probably the best match up in the country for week one. No way this doesn't make it on TV, I really hope it is on ESPN 2