The Dems Debate...

Reagan

Even CNN, in this article of winners and losers they in the debate, has Trump as a winner.  IYou know that says volumes about the Direction of the Dem Party.

This is the hidden content, please

Btw, one poll I saw this morning has Williamson, the spiritual author who wants everyone sitting around the campfire singing Kumbaya, winning big.   What kind of demons from the fiery pits of hell have taken over the Dem Party?

CNN had a study group of six people, and ask them if they were confident the Dems would beat Trump.  Only 1 raised her hand.

I know - Infowars is not a reliable source, but there’s a video, which I assume is legit.  Couldn’t find it on CNN website.  Maybe a little embarrassed.

These debates are time wasters. The Democratic race is between Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. My assumption is that the ticket will be Sanders/Warren.  If Biden gets it, I have no idea who he'd run as a VP, maybe Julian Castro. I think Sanders/Warren would be a tight race with Trump, Biden/whoever would lose easily.

12 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

These debates are time wasters. The Democratic race is between Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. My assumption is that the ticket will be Sanders/Warren.  If Biden gets it, I have no idea who he'd run as a VP, maybe Julian Castro. I think Sanders/Warren would be a tight race with Trump, Biden/whoever would lose easily.

To see Warren & Sanders interaction, I’m convinced that if one gets it, they’ll get the other.  Still not sure they’ll get it though.  Biden & Harris might be the last two standing.  Bullock was a breath of fresh air, and imo, would be the most likely to give Trump a run.

DOUBLE WOW.   Check out this CNN link for Opinions.   Scroll down to Biden got the memo, his challengers didn’t.   Dems are constantly critizing Trump on his handling of the Border.   This thing has some eye opening stats/comparisons.   Can’t believe CNN let this slip by.  Doubt you’d even see it on FOX.