Liberty Panthers

Guest mrtomcat

On 8/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Where do you think the bloodline and genetics, of most of Liberty's top players come from? Joe Allen Slack, Terry Don Fregia and Todd Fregia, all are Hull-Daisetta Alumnus... Liberty to Daisetta, 12 miles down the road... How many good athletes has Liberty had recently with the last names of Slack, or Fregia? 

That certainly doesn't account for "decades" as you proclaimed... when you talk decades of Liberty talent you best be talking about the Winters/White, Bua, Joiner, Chambers, Moss, Trahan, Douglas bloodlines... Freigas I remember playing with were linemen...and I only know the name Slack from the last couple of years...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, HSfootballfan01 said:

That certainly doesn't account for "decades" as you proclaimed... when you talk decades of Liberty talent you best be talking about the Winters/White, Bua, Joiner, Chambers, Moss, Trahan, Douglas bloodlines... Freigas I remember playing with were linemen...and I only know the name Slack from the last couple of years...

You must be living under a rock or in the 80's lol. Andrew Fregia of Liberty was selected in the 13th round of the Major League Baseball draft, by the Baltimore Orioles. Kid was heck of a football player just a few seasons ago, his little brother was a stud there too. Zach Fregia was a good player there as well in recent memory at RB. JJ Slack was a beast. All HD bloodline...