Where’s the beef? PN-G May have the answer.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:00 AM, navydawg31 said:

That seems to be the go to saying in PNG.. over the last 10 years “ohh these 8th graders coming up are full of studs” the “freshman group was never scored on” and etc. Is that saying giving to parents in the mail from the athletic dept? 

I was just giving you my opinion based on myself knowing all the boys these three years of classes.  You can make it sound stupid if you want, but when mid-county madness rolls around, I will be able to say, "I told you so".   

gonna be an interesting year, ready to kick this season off and get the show on the road.  So Soulja what is your take on Silsbee and PNG this year, we are Shugless and or picking up the pieces. lol I already have my  thoughts on it so hit me and we will start the year off right.

48 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

gonna be an interesting year, ready to kick this season off and get the show on the road.  So Soulja what is your take on Silsbee and PNG this year, we are Shugless and or picking up the pieces. lol I already have my  thoughts on it so hit me and we will start the year off right.

Well, Silsbee will not lose anything on offense.  They'll  put up points in a hurry with a 3 headed monster rushing attack.  They lost a lot on defense due to graduation,  mainly in the secondary, but theyll be solid back there.

Life without Boy Wonder will be an interesting one, but Coach Faircloth  will have that offense ready, no doubt.  I think this game will come down to what defense can stop what offense.  I think that Silsbee's offense has sooo much experience with their 5 round push last year,  they will probably be the favorites this year. I'd say they win by 10. 

14 hours ago, prepballfan said:

The matchup in this game to me will be the Silbee D line vs the PNG Oline how is Silbess d line look 

I think PN-G wins that matchup.  I know PN-G's line will be huge and experienced.  I also know that Silsbee's D-Line is NOT small, but lost a couple of key pieces due to graduation.   But I see the same thing happening on the other side.  I think PN-G's d-line will be overwhelmed by Silsbee's O-line...