Robert Mueller Isn't Senile!

Reagan

15 hours ago, Reagan said:

He was a dirty cop forced to take the witness stand!

This is the hidden content, please

The best part of that entire hearing, in my humble opinion, was Jim Jordan’s turn at questioning Mueller.   The congressman from Ohio showed one of the benefits of having lawyers in politics (although arguably one of the few benefits).  Jordan launched what amounted to a cross examination of Mueller that was pretty darn masterful.   I was more than impressed.  

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

The best part of that entire hearing, in my humble opinion, was Jim Jordan’s turn at questioning Mueller.   The congressman from Ohio showed one of the benefits of having lawyers in politics (although arguably one of the few benefits).  Jordan launched what amounted to a cross examination of Mueller that was pretty darn masterful.   I was more than impressed.  

Here’s the video that TxHoops mentioned.  Like many, I missed the whole show.  Thanks Hoops, Jordan did a great job..  

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Here’s the video that TxHoops mentioned.  Like many, I missed the whole show.  Thanks Hoops, Jordan did a great job..  

What a tangled web, but I can’t get into that. This whole mess it totally unbelievable to me. Did you see the look on Mueller’s face when Jordan told him the “good” news? The deep state is being undermined and this is why Trump is so hated. 

With Mueller's testimony, it has become clear that the majority of the time he was not running the show.  Just hauling in the money through the rape of the taxpayer.  I feel the one running the show was Andrew Weissmann.   With the unfortunate early morning raids on people being his modus operandi, this, to me,  proves what i have felt all along.   Which is Mueller was a figure head shortly after this witch hunt began. 

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

With Mueller's testimony, it has become clear that the majority of the time he was not running the show.  Just hauling in the money through the rape of the taxpayer.  I feel the one running the show was Andrew Weissmann.   With the unfortunate early morning raids on people being his modus operandi, this, to me,  proves what i have felt all along.   Which is Mueller was a figure head shortly after this witch hunt began. 

Exactly right...Mueller was obviously not personally engaged in this fiasco.  He came across like a fool.

The Democrats will probably start calling for a more qualified lead counsel for Russian Collusion Investigation 2.0.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Exactly right...Mueller was obviously not personally engaged in this fiasco.  He came across like a fool.

The Democrats will probably start calling for a more qualified lead counsel for Russian Collusion Investigation 2.0.

I’d be willing to look foolish to the tune of $millions. I’d like to see the money trail of this investigation. If Johnnie taxpayer had to foot the bill, who appropriated such funding?