Sept. 27 - at Anahuac, 7:30 pm*

Oct. 4 - Orangefield, 7:30 pm*

Oct. 11 - Hardin, 7:30 pm*

Oct. 18 - at East Chambers, 7:30 pm*

Oct. 25 - Warren, 7:30 pm*

Nov. 1 - at Woodville, 7:30 pm*

Nov. 8 - at Buna, 7:30 pm*

1 hour ago, bulldog16 said:

No preview? There are some kids that atleast deserve mentioning.  I know the admin posting the previews can only post what they are given. 

That is correct.  I can only give y'all what I am given.  Regurgitating DCTF is a copyright infringement that would subject SETXsports.com to civil liability.

13 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

That is correct.  I can only give y'all what I am given.  Regurgitating DCTF is a copyright infringement that would subject SETXsports.com to civil liability.

It’s sad to see  Coaches not willing to assist you getting information for the team. Fans like to read about their team.  

It is disappointing. But I can't blame coaches when they do not respond.  My questionnaire is one of the last that coaches receive and I can understand if they are a little weary by the time I get to them.  Remember, it is not a required function for any of these coaches to answer any questionnaire, be it mine, DCTF, or any of the other ones that they receive.

I just appreciate this information, whatever form it is sent in, from the coaches and only hope that those that don't respond realize how much these are appreciated and choose to do so in the future.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, Makemineaconvertible said:

Pathetic. This is what happens when you hire a baseball coach. 

I agree.  Even if you don't know much about the team because you are a new head coach, you can keep it simple and provide some information about the returning varsity starters. 

On 7/29/2019 at 10:12 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

I agree.  Even if you don't know much about the team because you are a new head coach, you can keep it simple and provide some information about the returning varsity starters. 

I agree with you. Although it is optional, these previews are a chance to highlight your program. It’s a chance to get kids names published somewhere and see that they are important.It’s a chance to let the community see some information about your program. Again, I know it’s optional but it’s part of the job. I’m sure kirbyville isn’t the only one to do this but with all the stuff that has happened at kirbyville in the last few years, not submitting a preview just adds to it. 

26 minutes ago, PdaddyBball said:

I agree with you. Although it is optional, these previews are a chance to highlight your program. It’s a chance to get kids names published somewhere and see that they are important.It’s a chance to let the community see some information about your program. Again, I know it’s optional but it’s part of the job. I’m sure kirbyville isn’t the only one to do this but with all the stuff that has happened at kirbyville in the last few years, not submitting a preview just adds to it. 

Contrary to popular belief, there are a few coaches that do not like this site. Therefore they will not cooperate or support what we do here. I have had personal experience on this matter.

Not saying this is the case here, but there are the few.

On 8/2/2019 at 10:29 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Contrary to popular belief, there are a few coaches that do not like this site. Therefore they will not cooperate or support what we do here. I have had personal experience on this matter.

Not saying this is the case here, but there are the few.

Oh I bet they are a few lol. But at the end of the day its sad to see. As fans we like to support our schools.

Kirbyville folks, please don't take this as some sort of slight, but I recall that after Coach Neece resigned to move to Newton, that there was clamoring for Jones to be his replacement.  In fact, many here were very upset when he wasn't named.

After such a short time on the job, what has changed the minds of Kirbyville folks so much?

Grad I'll PM you.  I am one of those that wanted Jones.  Rumor is and no I have not talked with him personally but there are several saying even Jones wants out but board ask him to finish contract out.  I'll do my best to confirm this but most of the normal die hard football guys believe this to be true.  

I still support him 100 % and hope all this goes away soon and kids buy into the program again.  

37 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

Grad I'll PM you.  I am one of those that wanted Jones.  Rumor is and no I have not talked with him personally but there are several saying even Jones wants out but board ask him to finish contract out.  I'll do my best to confirm this but most of the normal die hard football guys believe this to be true.  

I still support him 100 % and hope all this goes away soon and kids buy into the program again.  

You're not the first one to tell me about that rumor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1