HD Bobcats 2019

fido

On 7/18/2019 at 0:18 PM, fido said:

Any word on how HD will be this year? Haven't heard much lately. Don't they get both RB's back this season?

I noticed in the HD Bobcats Preview that one Peterson was being mentioned, but not the other one. There is a BJ Peterson listed in the Beaumont Westbrook Preview. Don't know if he could be the one not mentioned, but he is an outstanding football player and would be greatly missed at HD. 

14 minutes ago, Bronco/Cat Fan said:

I noticed in the HD Bobcats Preview that one Peterson was being mentioned, but not the other one. There is a BJ Peterson listed in the Beaumont Westbrook Preview. Don't know if he could be the one not mentioned, but he is an outstanding football player and would be greatly missed at HD. 

Last I heard Bj was at West Brook. I dont know if he is playing though. LIL Brother Tarick is still at HD.

• 2 weeks later...

HD had better realize, starting a Freshman QB is a bad idea... Especially when you are in one of the toughest Districts in the State. This isn't 8th grade, San Augustine, Groveton, West Sabine and Shelbyville are coming full speed! I'm all for easing a kid into a system, but when you have other athletes available... Favoritism is dangerous, hope that is not the case... HD has lost 2 of the best players in SETX this off season, that is gonna hurt... Liberty finally got double pay back. 

Kole Frauenberger and Bryce Aguirre will lead the HD Bobcats this season. Blaze Drake will also be a top skilled player this season. The departure of the Peterson brothers, two of SETX's top athletes, will hurt... HD's up coming Freshman class, broke some records as a JH team, blowing out opponents and going undefeated at a record pace.The JH beat several bigger teams, in their undefeated season, they averaged winning by well over 50 points a game, and only giving up 6 points a game on average... With that being being said, Freshman QB Landyn Sellers, is said to be taking over the reins... Sellers has a cannon arm. Freshman WR/FS Devante Broussard, may just be the best athlete on the team, kid is special. Freshman RB Landon Victorian, made many die hard Bobcat fans, compare him to the all-time great RB's, kid is legit and reminds me of TJ Walker one of HD's best ever. HD's O-line could end up surprising folks, Paul Goodman is smart and a leader, Colton Cook is a long athletic kid with a motor, Jacob Hall is 5'9 300lbs, and the State Power Lifting Champ, a healthy Deon Reed is a top player on the HD team, Caleb Hall is a tough player. 

Bottom line for HD Offense: Get Kole Frauenberger the ball, going all the way back to the Timpson playoff game, the kid runs the A-frame perfect, hits the hole hard and fast, for positive yardage every time, kid is explosive as well. Frauenberger should never have less than 20 carries a game, spelled by RB Drake and Bombs to WR Broussard and boots and dumps to TE Aguirre.  

Bottom line for HD Defense: Look at moving Kole Frauenberger to LB, kid had 97 tackles last season from the secondary. The loss of the Peterson's will almost require it. Bryce Aguirre at Bull End will have to have a big year, kid is a stud, he could out perform Morgan Price, which was a beast. Colton Cook opposite Aguirre, could give HD top book end DE's in District. Drake at LB as well is a key part of the defense. Freshman FS Devante Broussard, could earn All-District as a Freshman, he is that good as a ball hawk. 

To say the least HD has a bright future, a very young team, this season will definitely be another tough year to fight, in one of the States top District's, with the likes of San Augustine, Groveton, West Sabine and Shelbyville.  I look for HD to drop down to D-2 after this season, they barely missed out the last snap shot. Good luck Bobcats! HD Nation! 

FYI: Just my post and opinion... God bless everyone.

7 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Kole Frauenberger and Bryce Aguirre will lead the HD Bobcats this season. Blaze Drake will also be a top skilled player this season. The departure of the Peterson brothers, two of SETX's top athletes, will hurt... HD's up coming Freshman class, broke some records as a JH team, blowing out opponents and going undefeated at a record pace.The JH beat several bigger teams, in their undefeated season, they averaged winning by well over 50 points a game, and only giving up 6 points a game on average... With that being being said, Freshman QB Landyn Sellers, is said to be taking over the reins... Sellers has a cannon arm. Freshman WR/FS Devante Broussard, may just be the best athlete on the team, kid is special. Freshman RB Landon Victorian, made many die hard Bobcat fans, compare him to the all-time great RB's, kid is legit and reminds me of TJ Walker one of HD's best ever. HD's O-line could end up surprising folks, Paul Goodman is smart and a leader, Colton Cook is a long athletic kid with a motor, Jacob Hall is 5'9 300lbs, and the State Power Lifting Champ, a healthy Deon Reed is a top player on the HD team, Caleb Hall is a tough player. 

Bottom line for HD Offense: Get Kole Frauenberger the ball, going all the way back to the Timpson playoff game, the kid runs the A-frame perfect, hits the hole hard and fast, for positive yardage every time, kid is explosive as well. Frauenberger should never have less than 20 carries a game, spelled by RB Drake and Bombs to WR Broussard and boots and dumps to TE Aguirre.  

Bottom line for HD Defense: Look at moving Kole Frauenberger to LB, kid had 97 tackles last season from the secondary. The loss of the Peterson's will almost require it. Bryce Aguirre at Bull End will have to have a big year, kid is a stud, he could out perform Morgan Price, which was a beast. Colton Cook opposite Aguirre, could give HD top book end DE's in District. Drake at LB as well is a key part of the defense. Freshman FS Devante Broussard, could earn All-District as a Freshman, he is that good as a ball hawk. 

To say the least HD has a bright future, a very young team, this season will definitely be another tough year to fight, in one of the States top District's, with the likes of San Augustine, Groveton, West Sabine and Shelbyville.  I look for HD to drop down to D-2 after this season, they barely missed out the last snap shot. Good luck Bobcats! HD Nation! 

FYI: Just my post and opinion... God bless everyone.

Good stuff H-D Bobcat 55. I was told that the Peterson boy ended up coming back from liberty to Daisetta. I was unable to be at their practice today to actually see. Do you know if there is any truth to this?