3.  Kenneth Lofton (Memorial)

4.  Kasen Harrison (United)

5.  Braylon Bush (Silsbee)

6.  Jacob Harvey (Huffman)

7.  Earnest Caesar (EC)

8.  Nate Clover (Memorial)

9.  Justin Pleasant (United)

10.  Amaree Abram (Memorial)

Honorable Mention: Tyler Jackson (Nederland), Jaystan Davis (HJ), Jesse Doucette (LCM), Kameron Smith (EC), Brock McClure (Lumberton)

List is probably no good because I have no West Brook on there and probably not enough from United.  This was hard to do.

1 hour ago, HOOPDR3AMS said:

I'll give it a shot...

1.  Hayden Hefner (Nederland)

2.  Valentine Catt (Orangefield)

7.  Earnest Caesar (EC)

Honorable Mention: Tyler Jackson (Nederland), Jaystan Davis (HJ), Jesse Doucette (LCM), Kameron Smith (EC), Brock McClure (Lumberton)

List is probably no good because I have no West Brook on there and probably not enough from United.  This was hard to do.

Wait, you did say top 10.  My bad.  I only gave you 5.  Lol

2 hours ago, HOOPDR3AMS said:

I'll give it a shot...

7.  Earnest Caesar (EC)

That’s a pretty solid list that most college coaches would agree with, based on recruitability at the next levels.   Clover should be moved to 3/4 area but overall impressive list. 

1. Hayden Hefner, Ned

2. Clover, PA

3. Braelon Bush, Silsbee

4. Valentine Catt, Orangefield

5. Kasen Harrison, United

6. Kenneth Lofton Jr, PA

7. Earnest Ceaser, EC

8. Justin Pleasant, United

9. Terrence Arceneaux, United

10. Forrest Holliefield, West Brook

I think the 2-6 could be rearranged by who you like more. 1 is a no brainer for pretty much everyone. HJ has some kids that can go. I like a few more guys from brook who could be up there. It’s hard to do these list without feeling like you’re leaving someone out. 

1 Hayden Hefner

2 Kason Harrison 

3 Breslin Bush

4 Kenneth Lofton jr

5 Valentin Catt

6 Justin Pleasant

7 Nat Clover

8 Glenn Bibbins

9 Norris Bourne 

10 Chris Martin 

I would say these are the top seniors in the area. It would be nice to see a all star game between the 409 and Houston. I would think this group could give any team trouble. 

I’m admittedly biased but Big Val probably has as high a ceiling as any of them.  Just had 13 boards and 8 blocks against perennial power WeR1 (who has two huge, high D1 bigs).  One of their wings rose up off the baseline to throw one down and Valentin met him with his head above the rim and sent that thing out of the gym.   It was SportsCenter quality.  Hoping the video guy captured it. 

24 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I’m admittedly biased but Big Val probably has as high a ceiling as any of them.  Just had 13 boards and 8 blocks against perennial power WeR1 (who has two huge, high D1 bigs).  One of their wings rose up off the baseline to throw one down and Valentin met him with his head above the rim and sent that thing out of the gym.   It was SportsCenter quality.  Hoping the video guy captured it. 

He has the most potential out of any kid in the area the last 3 years or so. Dating back to Nijal Pearson id say. Also if Houston Hoops wins tonight we will get to see Lofton Jr and Bush play at 1 pm tomorrow on ESPNU just a reminder to everyone reading this thread. 

11 minutes ago, Tyler Dixson said:

He has the most potential out of any kid in the area the last 3 years or so. Dating back to Nijal Pearson id say. Also if Houston Hoops wins tonight we will get to see Lofton Jr and Bush play at 1 pm tomorrow on ESPNU just a reminder to everyone reading this thread. 

They’re playing Texas Titans?

If so, tune in tomorrow at 1 pm on ESPNU to see the Texas Titans play ;) 

WhyNot beat Titans earlier this morning. 3 Eybl Powerhouses and then WhyNot in the final 4. Hoops Vs MOKAN and Boo Williams vs WhyNot. Bush hasn’t played particularly well at peach jam but he had a great performance today. It’ll be fun to watch the Mokan size play against the smaller, but better guards of Hoops. 

16 minutes ago, Tyler Dixson said:

WhyNot beat Titans earlier this morning. 3 Eybl Powerhouses and then WhyNot in the final 4. Hoops Vs MOKAN and Boo Williams vs WhyNot. Bush hasn’t played particularly well at peach jam but he had a great performance today. It’ll be fun to watch the Mokan size play against the smaller, but better guards of Hoops. 

Wow!   Did not see that. 

Houston Hoop 37

Mokan Elite 37

Half

Bush playing excellent in front of a packed coaches row. 

Lofton Jr. giving the 18th ranked player in the country, and 7 footer, Nfaly Dante, fits with his slow methodical post game. Lofton Jr will likely receive some more offers immediately after this game is wrapped up. 

6 minutes ago, Tyler Dixson said:

Houston Hoop 37

Mokan Elite 37

Half

Bush playing excellent in front of a packed coaches row. 

Lofton Jr. giving the 18th ranked player in the country, and 7 footer, Nfaly Dante, fits with his slow methodical post game. Lofton Jr will likely receive some more offers immediately after this game is wrapped up. 

Cal in the building. We might be getting Dante to UK soon. 

On 7/12/2019 at 2:06 PM, HOOPDR3AMS said:

I'll give it a shot...

7.  Earnest Caesar (EC)

I would think Jay Buckley and Jordan Boykin from Shelbyville would have to at least be in the honorable mention