Russell Westbrook traded to the Rockets

13 hours ago, Hook'em said:

Westbrook is a better ball player than CP3 at this point in time and getting rid of CP3's huge contract is nice, but I hope him and Harden can share the ball and make it work.

Westbrook contract is bigger than CP3 but he is what? 4 years younger than him... so I believe the rockets got better and younger with this trade. 

Westbrook and Harden are great friends and will work together. I get they both score a whole lot lol but at the end of it all Westbrook got traded to Harden’s team. He knows that and knew what he was getting himself into when he listed his desire to be traded to Houston first. The signing of Tyson Chandler was big last night. When harden is getting rest Westbrook and get star power to shine and vise versa with Haden. Sit back and watch the gauntlet of the west is wide open and will be fun to watch, every game is playoff atmosphere. Rockets are in win now mode get Iggy and there you have the most complete team in the nba. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Bigdog said:

Harden is out right now so I guess we will see.

He wasn't out when Russ was going nuts with triple doubles, including a 45 pt triple double when Harden scored 12. This Russ team. Funny how they play better ball when Harden not playing. Even Gordon scored 50 in a game. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He wasn't out when Russ was going nuts with triple doubles, including a 45 pt triple double when Harden scored 12. This Russ team. Funny how they play better ball when Harden not playing. Even Gordon scored 50 in a game. 

I am not doubting you on that.  I will be interested to see how Harden reacts over the rest of the season since this has been his team for years.  I have said for a while now that they won't win it all with Harden leading the team.

2 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

I am not doubting you on that.  I will be interested to see how Harden reacts over the rest of the season since this has been his team for years.  I have said for a while now that they won't win it all with Harden leading the team.

@BMTSoulja1 read, and learn things. He's right. @Yeoj it's funny the same opinions are not only on social media. Bigdog right. 

1 minute ago, Bigdog said:

Not that Westbrook has proven he can lead a team to championship either. 

True but the team plays better without a ballhog, prime example: my Celtics without Kyrie. Mind you Russ was a SG that had to learn how to be a PG. Harden will be the reason why for the foreseeable future Htown underachieves. All he cares about is 3s and clubbin. This dude @BMTSoulja1 condones his behavior so i guess it's ok. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...