Baytown Sterling @ Houston Austin 

Beaumont United @ Port Arthur Memorial 

Beaumont West Brook @ Houston Lamar

Cleer Creek @ Channelview

Spring Westfield @ Galena Park North Shore

LaPorte @ Friendswood

Saturday, September 14

Deer Park @ Katy Taylor

That Westfield/NS,  LaPorte/Friendswood, and DP/Taylor games will be games of interest for me.  Want to see if NS returns to the NS we expect or the one  from week 1 and 2.  We get to find out if LaPorte is for real or not after they face a really good FW team. We'll  get another look at LaPorte to see if they can go in and beat an average Taylor team, ultimately if they can threaten  the playoff picture in 21-6a...

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That Westfield/NS,  LaPorte/Friendswood, and DP/Taylor games will be games of interest for me.  Want to see if NS returns to the NS we expect or the one  from week 1 and 2.  We get to find out if LaPorte is for real or not after they face a really good FW team. We'll  get another look at LaPorte to see if they can go in and beat an average Taylor team, ultimately if they can threaten  the playoff picture in 21-6a...

You better be interested in Friday outchea in PA. Go Titans. Call PETA. 

On 9/9/2019 at 7:28 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

Sheldon CE King BYE

Friday, September 13

Baytown Sterling 41 @ Houston Austin 6 

Beaumont United 35 @ Port Arthur Memorial 6

Beaumont West Brook 36 @ Houston Lamar 34

Cleer Creek 17 @ Channelview 24

Spring Westfield 21 @ Galena Park North Shore 24

LaPorte 17 @ Friendswood 29

Saturday, September 14

Deer Park 34 @ Katy Taylor 65

BYE - Baytown Sterling, Beaumont United, Beaumont West Brook, Channelview, Deer Park, Galena Park North Shore, LaPorte

Clear Brook @ Sheldon C.E. King

5 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Basee on the sample size we've seen thus far, I think it's safe to (more than likely) pencil in NS, WB, and probably United, for the playoffs. What are the chances that Channelview, or DP gets the 4th spot? Your thoughts. 

Strong chance.  DP is a lot better than the rest of those guys...

I see that despite the United dominating the game on Friday and are now 3-0 that some people still think that they will "probably' make the playoffs.  Those 3 teams they beat may have been weak, I don't know,  but what I do know is that United dominated  those 3 games.  I wasn't a believer at first, but like the writer in the enterprise said, I am a believer now.  Co-workers telling me they still are leaving several points on the scoreboard in these blowouts.  I may have to attend the West Brook vs. United game since it is on a Thursday night.  I was also told that Deer Park had 65 points put on them Friday night and that C.E. King is undefeated

8 hours ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Basee on the sample size we've seen thus far, I think it's safe to (more than likely) pencil in NS, WB, and probably United, for the playoffs. What are the chances that Channelview, or DP gets the 4th spot? Your thoughts. 

I really don’t want to jump the gun with us.  Yes I am a big time believer but for the Timberwolves to make the playoffs, it is one game at a time.  Nobody can be over looked starting with Sterling for us next week.

I agree North Shore and West Brook should be locks.  If we can get one of those other spots, great.  I predicted CE King which would have my neighbors on the west side going D1 which doesn’t favor them.  Either Channelview or Deer Park could get in to help out the Bruins.  I personally think it would be Deer Park over Channelview...

5 hours ago, Yeoj said:

People can't talk about United's competition and not talk about those weak teams CE King has barely beaten. Laporte and Baytown are already eliminated.  They are absolutely horrible. So that leaves North Shore, West Brook, United, CE King, and Deer Park. That King/Deer Park game should be for the final playoff spot.

I agree on Sterling being in the bottom spot but I wouldn’t say LaPorte is eliminated just yet.  The Bulldogs probably won’t get in themselves but just as they did last year to United, they could play spoiler for a bubble playoff team.  And what about Channelview?

Now that the last non-district game has been played...

School                                                    Record

Baytown Sterling                                     0-0

Beaumont United                                    0-0

Beaumont West Brook                           0-0

Channelview                                             0-0

Deer Park                                                  0-0

Galena Park North Shore                        0-0

LaPorte                                                      0-0

Sheldon C.E. King                                     0-0

Thursday, September 26

United @ Sterling

Friday, September 27

Channelview @ Deer Park

LaPorte @  North Shore

King @ West Brook

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So you're  saying that North Shore will struggle with LaPorte?

Don’t put words in my mouth, “ la Porte should not be taken lightly” is what I wrote. Where did you get North Shore from that 🤔 About 3 weeks ago I predicted Laporte for 4th place due to new coaches, attitude and practice schedule. I coached there my last year so I know the type of kids there. The new coach is a defensive coach. They are 1-2 but played tough in both losses, getting better each week. I like those kids like I’ve liked kids at all five places I’ve coached, so I let my heart speak in front of my brain, but I’m okay with it, go dogs. I also predicted Katy to beat north shore game 1. I was correct. After watching the game I predicted north shore to have rematch with Katy in regions semi or final and the shore will win as regional BEST football team. The only team that may beat the shore in this region are the Texans if the o line pass protects well or the Houston cougars—- no scratch that only the Texans. Now please don’t misquote me by interpreting New England Patriots when I said Texans. I could put this in Ukrainian if needed, only know a little Spanish. Have a good day, and I am excited about United success. Hopefully the flood doesn’t affect their roll. Would love to see Shore, wbrook, Laporte and United in playoffs. Question, is Andre bevil no longer coaching there?

11 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Don’t put words in my mouth, “ la Porte should not be taken lightly” is what I wrote. Where did you get North Shore from that 🤔 About 3 weeks ago I predicted Laporte for 4th place due to new coaches, attitude and practice schedule. I coached there my last year so I know the type of kids there. The new coach is a defensive coach. They are 1-2 but played tough in both losses, getting better each week. I like those kids like I’ve liked kids at all five places I’ve coached, so I let my heart speak in front of my brain, but I’m okay with it, go dogs. I also predicted Katy to beat north shore game 1. I was correct. After watching the game I predicted north shore to have rematch with Katy in regions semi or final and the shore will win as regional BEST football team. The only team that may beat the shore in this region are the Texans if the o line pass protects well or the Houston cougars—- no scratch that only the Texans. Now please don’t misquote me by interpreting New England Patriots when I said Texans. I could put this in Ukrainian if needed, only know a little Spanish. Have a good day, and I am excited about United success. Hopefully the flood doesn’t affect their roll. Would love to see Shore, wbrook, Laporte and United in playoffs. Question, is Andre bevil no longer coaching there?

I was told Bevil has a heavy hand on their Offense over at United. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I was told Bevil has a heavy hand on their Offense over at United. 

Excellent, I looked at a coaching list and didn’t see his name. He’s a great young coach, good pedigree from WOS. Gets the most out of his kids. I coached with him years ago and lost his cell. Am definitely pulling for United to get in playoffs. But still, don’t take Laporte lightly. And to the person talking up deer park, have you seen their record in predistrict, opponents, and box score??😳

1 hour ago, coach bear said:

I didn't put words in your mouth, that's why I asked a question.   Since you've replied, I now see what you meant. 

I know they are better, but as far as LaPorte's past standards go, currently, they are a shell of their former  selves.

Dont even know if Texans (I'm  not naive you know. 😎 ) can play with NS.

Bevil is on the coaching staff @ United.