Huffman Falcons 2019

2wedge

I just moved to Huffman and plan to spend quite a bit of time following the Falcons this year. Can someone give me some information on the program. Who are they returning, what's the outlook for next year, information on the coach and coaching staff. Thanks a lot!

6 hours ago, 2wedge said:

I just moved to Huffman and plan to spend quite a bit of time following the Falcons this year. Can someone give me some information on the program. Who are they returning, what's the outlook for next year, information on the coach and coaching staff. Thanks a lot!

I’m happy to hear they we will get more of a fan base. They have nice stadium for it to be empty on the home side. 

8 hours ago, 2wedge said:

There a big school for the classification and seem to have decent athletes, especially for a district like ours.  They just don't have fans on this board, and it kinda seems like they don't really have supportive fans at all.  Like the guy said.  Year in and year out they field a decent team in a really nice stadium, but the stands are empty home and away.  

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:48 PM, CardinalBacker said:

There a big school for the classification and seem to have decent athletes, especially for a district like ours.  They just don't have fans on this board, and it kinda seems like they don't really have supportive fans at all.  Like the guy said.  Year in and year out they field a decent team in a really nice stadium, but the stands are empty home and away.  

I hate to hear that, but plan to add a few numbers to the home side. Myself and my boys will be there as often as possible!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, FalconsRus said:

Anyone go to the team scrimmage today?

any highlights? Stand outs? Anything worth discussing?

Didn’t make it out there but I drove by. There was a decent size crowd for a team scrimmage. I was surprised based on the comments here.