Sign in to follow this  
LumRaiderFan

US Navy drone shot down by Iranian missile over Strait of Hormuz in 'unprovoked attack,' central command says

Recommended Posts

1

We need to listen to Ron Paul. Follow the founders, don't police the world, practice national defense not international offense.  We've been talking about war with Iran all the way back to 2007 when Ron was embarrassing Duncan Hunter in a Republican presidential debate talking about how its just war propaganda and how we are fretting day and night over a country that doesn't even have an air force.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem here is, this country, that hates Israel and America, will very soon have nuclear weapons.  That being said, do we boink them over there, or  simply wait until they set off a nuke in Houston, then boink them?   Personally, I’d rather we boinked them over there, but that’s just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Problem here is, this country, that hates Israel and America, will very soon have nuclear weapons.  That being said, do we boink them over there, or  simply wait until they set off a nuke in Houston, then boink them?   Personally, I’d rather we boinked them over there, but that’s just me.

If they ever get a nuke and decide to seal their fate, first place they target is Israel. I promise, they want no part of the Jews. I cant believe we kept them pent up when Sadaam Insane was lobbing those scary scuds at them. 

I believe Iran will reach 10,000* Fahrenheit and glaze over before they can ever get close to Houston. I worry more about someone smuggling in a dirty bomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, baddog said:

If they ever get a nuke and decide to seal their fate, first place they target is Israel. I promise, they want no part of the Jews. I cant believe we kept them pent up when Sadaam Insane was lobbing those scary scuds at them. 

I believe Iran will reach 10,000* Fahrenheit and glaze over before they can ever get close to Houston. I worry more about someone smuggling in a dirty bomb.

Except it's extremely unlikely that Iran will launch on Israel if they get a nuke, especially since Israel has anywhere between 80-90 nukes. If Iran does launch a nuke at Israel, chances are much of Iran will be destroyed by an Israeli nuclear counterattack.  https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/SIPRI-Israel-has-close-to-100-nuclear-warheads-592702

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Problem here is, this country, that hates Israel and America, will very soon have nuclear weapons.  That being said, do we boink them over there, or  simply wait until they set off a nuke in Houston, then boink them?   Personally, I’d rather we boinked them over there, but that’s just me.

If Hitler would have had a Nuke, can anyone reasonably doubt that he would have used it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baddog said:

If they ever get a nuke and decide to seal their fate, first place they target is Israel. I promise, they want no part of the Jews. I cant believe we kept them pent up when Sadaam Insane was lobbing those scary scuds at them. 

I believe Iran will reach 10,000* Fahrenheit and glaze over before they can ever get close to Houston. I worry more about someone smuggling in a dirty bomb.

All they have to do is put a nuke in a cargo container on a ship heading to US, and blow it when it docks.  If we have Warren or Harris as president, all Iran will get is an apology that they had to go to so much trouble to bomb us.  Or hail, send them another plane full and  money.  Heaven help us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pdawg119 said:

Except it's extremely unlikely that Iran will launch on Israel if they get a nuke, especially since Israel has anywhere between 80-90 nukes. If Iran does launch a nuke at Israel, chances are much of Iran will be destroyed by an Israeli nuclear counterattack.  https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/SIPRI-Israel-has-close-to-100-nuclear-warheads-592702

It’s why I said they want no part of the Jews. The scary part is that it doesn’t stop there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baddog said:

It’s why I said they want no part of the Jews. The scary part is that it doesn’t stop there.

They feel it is their "duty" to eliminate Israel, and the crazy religious leaders would have no problem dying in the process.

The little fat man in NK doesn't use nukes because he likes his lush lifestyle, I don't thing the leaders in Iran are held by the same restraints.

I'm with Coach Frey, (and Ron Paul) in that we meddle too much in other's business, always have, but we cannot let these lunatics produce a nuclear weapon.

As you alluded to earlier, even if we didn't act, Israel will never allow that to happen, whether we liked it or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They feel it is their "duty" to eliminate Israel, and the crazy religious leaders would have no problem dying in the process.

The little fat man in NK doesn't use nukes because he likes his lush lifestyle, I don't thing the leaders in Iran are held by the same restraints.

I'm with Coach Frey, (and Ron Paul) in that we meddle too much in other's business, always have, but we cannot let these lunatics produce a nuclear weapon.

As you alluded to earlier, even if we didn't act, Israel will never allow that to happen, whether we liked it or not. 

Good post. Agree, but the world police dept. has to meddle. Comes with the territory. I believe that if America did not exist, the world would have already nuked itself into oblivion. Cant understand why anyone would want us to go away. To possibly rule the world, but think how many would have to die and how unstable it would be. Wouldn’t last. We are the John Wayne toilet paper of the world. We take crap off of no one.

We should at least get the $180,000,000 from Iran for that drone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good post. Agree, but the world police dept. has to meddle. Comes with the territory. I believe that if America did not exist, the world would have already nuked itself into oblivion. Cant understand why anyone would want us to go away. To possibly rule the world, but think how many would have to die and how unstable it would be. Wouldn’t last. We are the John Wayne toilet paper of the world. We take crap off of no one.

We should at least get the $180,000,000 from Iran for that drone.

Agree, this world would be a different place if someone didn't keep these bad actors in check...we just tend to want to take care of problems that others should be taking care of themselves...and let them when they are willing.

Speaking of the drone, I read where it had the wingspan of a 737...amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    41,244
    Total Members
    1,432
    Most Online
    Rebsfan96
    Newest Member
    Rebsfan96
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...