Wos jumbotron

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

So wos can't win in the rain??  Im pretty sure I saw em live in the rain win games. 

I would like to know what year wo played well in rain.ive been around for at least 35 years of watching them.they dont play well in those conditions.bc even had a chance to beat them last yr. Its simple dry field wo will handle silsbee.wet field silsbee wins. Silsbee beaten w.o 3 times in wet conditions games.l bleed blue. But I dont know if they have learned to win in those conditions.lol and dont forget against silsbee they had 8TO.not the mark of a team that can win in those conditions. 

5 hours ago, dj said:

I would like to know what year wo played well in rain.ive been around for at least 35 years of watching them.they dont play well in those conditions.bc even had a chance to beat them last yr. Its simple dry field wo will handle silsbee.wet field silsbee wins. Silsbee beaten w.o 3 times in wet conditions games.l bleed blue. But I dont know if they have learned to win in those conditions.lol and dont forget against silsbee they had 8TO.not the mark of a team that can win in those conditions. 

'Handle' you say?  Lol.  AND mind you, I respect your posts and you're  like my second favorite WO-S poster. But the district game last year IN Orange was a dry day, beautiful evening, no rain and WO-S BARELY squeaked by.  So much so your players stormed the field in celebration.   This should've been an indication of things to come if they met a second time. The playoff loss was inevitable.   The writing was on the wall the entire time, IF you attended  that first district game...

8 hours ago, dj said:

They can win the rain. We did it when I played. Silsbee did what they needed to do to win and we didn't. Tigers had leaders, Stangs still looking  for some. 

11 hours ago, dj said:

WHAT!? Short sighted & inaccurate - i cant believe you even said this at all let alone publicly. How can you fairly judge a game that was played in a monsoon? If WOS had 8 turnovers then Silsbee had atleast 6. Why is WOS existence being judged only from last years team? (One of the worst in school history IMO). With a winning percentage as high as it is - id say they perform decent in all conditions

10 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

They stormed the field because it was an historic win for the program. It was the program's 500 win which elevated them to being the winningest football program in the state of Texas for winning percentage, all classification.

Thank u for clearing that up. 

15 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

'Handle' you say?  Lol.  AND mind you, I respect your posts and you're  like my second favorite WO-S poster. But the district game last year IN Orange was a dry day, beautiful evening, no rain and WO-S BARELY squeaked by.  So much so your players stormed the field in celebration.   This should've been an indication of things to come if they met a second time. The playoff loss was inevitable.   The writing was on the wall the entire time, IF you attended  that first district game...

23 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

15 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And ur right !! Silsbee should have won the district.there young team matured better than w.o.at every position.if ppl would ever pay attention to 2 things from last yr.one the QB play was horrible last yr.and the defense was perhaps one of the worse ones to come through.even in the jasper and silsbee playoff game.secondary just let wrs run free for whatever reason. And they couldn't tackle.remember newton game.the underclassman was the best part of w.o team.they will be strong for the next couple years though.

1 hour ago, dj said:

And ur right !! Silsbee should have won the district.there young team matured better than w.o.at every position.if ppl would ever pay attention to 2 things from last yr.one the QB play was horrible last yr.and the defense was perhaps one of the worse ones to come through.even in the jasper and silsbee playoff game.secondary just let wrs run free for whatever reason. And they couldn't tackle.remember newton game.the underclassman was the best part of w.o team.they will be strong for the next couple years though.

Facts!