Wos jumbotron

15 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

Okay guys I'm an  very close to an mustang coach and the jumbotron is bigger then Texan drive and the measurements is all ready been gotten and the new scoreboard is going be in by the 1st of July

I can't take anything you say for face  value until you explain what 'physical speed' is...

This is starting to turn into one of the greatest kept secrets and mysteries of SETX HS football. What is the size of this Jumbotron and is it bigger then Texan Drive...?  Can SETX sports do a 30 for 30 shorts on What is the actual size of the new WOS scoreboard. And what the heck for Soulja and everyone out there to get his YEARS in the making answer let’s include in this segment a  explanation  on “Physical speed” 

18 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

This is starting to turn into one of the greatest kept secrets and mysteries of SETX HS football. What is the size of this Jumbotron and is it bigger then Texan Drive...?  Can SETX sports do a 30 for 30 shorts on What is the actual size of the new WOS scoreboard. And what the heck for Soulja and everyone out there to get his YEARS in the making answer let’s include in this segment a  explanation  on “Physical speed” 

It aint that big. Trust me. 

51 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Lmbo!

37 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It aint that big. Trust me. 

Bud, probably most folks are like me.  They really don't care what the size of the scoreboard is.  Just so it keeps consistent time and score, which apparently has been an issue over the last few years in West Orange. 

As to the answer physical speed, I look forward to that 30 for 30 as well because as a man who has been following Mustang football since it opened in.....well.......longer ago than I care to admit at this time, I have never heard of the phrase until it was used here.

But can we also add another 30 for 30?  The existence of Nederland's Secret Spring Game?

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Bud, probably most folks are like me.  They really don't care what the size of the scoreboard is.  Just so it keeps consistent time and score, which apparently has been an issue over the last few years in West Orange. 

As to the answer physical speed, I look forward to that 30 for 30 as well because as a man who has been following Mustang football since it opened in.....well.......longer ago than I care to admit at this time, I have never heard of the phrase until it was used here.

But can we also add another 30 for 30?  The existence of Nederland's Secret Spring Game?

I'm with you wos grad I just want it to work 

5 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Nederland spring game is on facebook. It went facebook live this year :)

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

you just had to bring that up , didn't you.

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Lmbo!