Colmesneil hires new coach

fishcat

56 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Info please where is he from.  Over all coaching record. Last play off game . How many times in the playoffs.  

CODY DAY: 3 years; 5-23-0; 1-0-0
2016  West Hardin                 1-9-0
2017  West Hardin                 0-8-0
2018  West Hardin                 4-6-0 F

59 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Wow, sorry I asked.  All out of deer leashes in colmesneil. Only hog hunts left.

Ha ha.  Me and him use to be assistants at Legacy years ago before I changed professions.  Good young fiery guy and will make the most of what he has to work with.  West Hardin is where he graduated from and he started to show progress in that 3rd year but I guess the people there were too impatient...

5 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Ha ha.  Me and him use to be assistants at Legacy years ago before I changed professions.  Good young fiery guy and will make the most of what he has to work with.  West Hardin is where he graduated from and he started to show progress in that 3rd year but I guess the people there were too impatient...

Impatient at west Hardin????

4 hours ago, BruinGrad87 said:

Go read the west Hardin thread

Gotcha ya .  read some of it....a few posters ain’t got a clue about teaching or coaching or how salaries work. I’m not gonna even entertain that subject which I know first hand.

Back to the “impatience”  

i was just referring to it cause it’s west Hardin.   Has west Hardin been a powerhouse in the past?  Playoffs?  If not “impatience” doesn’t really fit to get rid of a guy especially if he s an alum and as long as he has good character.  It s west Hardin... you ain’t getting a top tier coach.

19 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Gotcha ya .  read some of it....a few posters ain’t got a clue about teaching or coaching or how salaries work. I’m not gonna even entertain that subject which I know first hand.

Back to the “impatience”  

i was just referring to it cause it’s west Hardin.   Has west Hardin been a powerhouse in the past?  Playoffs?  If not “impatience” doesn’t really fit to get rid of a guy especially if he s an alum and as long as he has good character.  It s west Hardin... you ain’t getting a top tier coach.

When he took over the program their it was in really bad shape and the base of his team the first 2 years were freshman and soph. He had done alot of good over there and is on his way to being a top tier HC one day once he gets some talent around him. 

On 6/12/2019 at 0:48 PM, longball24 said:

Their is always some nice talent at this school. Hopefully the politics will stay out of the mans job. They have had very good coaches in the past Alex Davis and his crew. ED  Trotter etc.  If this coaching staff   leaves early it will be time to shop for a new school.

Fancy Dan Johnson