Beaumont United...

25 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Keep that same energy September 13th. I don’t wanna hear excuses like last year after we mop the field with yall FakeWolves this yr. 

10-7 last year and I gave you no excuses.  Y'all was SUPPOSED to hang 50 on us but we showed everyone else that PA wasn't as good as everyone thought...

10 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

10-7 last year and I gave you no excuses.  Y'all was SUPPOSED to hang 50 on us but we showed everyone else that PA wasn't as good as everyone thought...

10-3 get it right. Yall gonna get in the endzone this year?? We went 9-2 unfortunately in a bad season, what was yall record again?? 

4 hours ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

What happened to that defense after that game?

The head coach decided he wanted his buddy to start running the defense after that game so that his buddy wouldn't be outshined by the guy they should have stuck with.  I hope you understand all that.. 

10 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

So your 9-2 team could only score 10 points on a poorly coached 2-8 team?

We actually did yall a solid and didn't embarass yall out of respect, we only needed 4pts, wasn't like yall were sniffing the endzone lol. This yr yall in our house, respect goes out the door. 

8 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

The head coach decided he wanted his buddy to start running the defense after that game so that his buddy wouldn't be outshined by the guy they should have stuck with.  I hope you understand all that.. 

I understand it, it's just a shame that happened. I really thought y'all had turned a corner when I heard that score.

13 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

*yawn*  

Better hope their isn't a mass exodus after SPX and Ned get done with yall. Kids might wanna get a head start on basketball. :)

If my memory serves me correct, y'all didn't beat us in basketball so looks like y'all are the ones needing to get a head start...:)

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Which program has a state title on it's resume from the hardwood? Checkmate. 

Don't act like between Central and Ozen, neither has a state title.  Last year was the first season of United, it will happen along with continuing to beat Memorial.  And we will WALK out of PA with the W on Friday the 13th but knowing you PA folks don't take to well to being beat on your home field, we might have to get our JOG on...:) 

2 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Don't act like between Central and Ozen, neither has a state title.  Last year was the first season of United, it will happen along with continuing to beat Memorial.  And we will WALK out of PA with the W on Friday the 13th but knowing you PA folks don't take to well to being beat on your home field, we might have to get our JOG on...:) 

Dodging the question just like your football squad dodged the endzone last season like scary timberpups.