REGIONAL SEMIFINAL INFO/PLEASE POST HERE!

32 minutes ago, fox said:

well WELL.

Get Bent buddy!! Your a class act! With comments like this , you shouldn’t be able to comment! Our #1 who is my son by the way! Pitched is butt off last night, he can’t do it all with errors behind him and the team not hitting behind him ! But hey it’s just high school and he’s going on to the next level to play! It’s all good! 

4 minutes ago, 24/7Fun said:

Get Bent buddy!! Your a class act! With comments like this , you shouldn’t be able to comment! Our #1 who is my son by the way! Pitched is butt off last night, he can’t do it all with errors behind him and the team not hitting behind him ! But hey it’s just high school and he’s going on to the next level to play! It’s all good! 

speaking of class act way to blame the team except your son for the loss.

what is the old saying? you win as a team and you lose as a team....

you just keep being "that guy"

9 minutes ago, fox said:

speaking of class act way to blame the team except your son for the loss.

what is the old saying? you win as a team and you lose as a team....

you just keep being "that guy"

Your a joke ! Take it how you want it! You were on here saying our best pitcher basically didn’t get it done! My rebuttal was he can’t do it all!

Just want to give a BIg congratulations to the Rebels. They were a young team and after last years grad class people felt that it would be a growing year. They proved to everyone that with heart and determination you can do what you want. They had fun and played ball. They proved doubters wrong and stayed focus on the prize. They may not have beat Refugio BUT they were in both games and never stopped pressuring until the final out. This TEAM went further than people figured; it’s been almost 10 years since Evadale made it this far. My hats off to each of you and the coaches for a GREAT season, nothing to be ashamed of. With this young team it looks like Evadale going to have a very successful season next year.

Again congratulations to the 2019 Evadale Rebels Baseball Team and Coaches. Can’t wait till next season.