Ok... Time to start running mouths!

Pngfan2014

STJFL signup have started. 

That means it's time to hear the usual start braggin bout their teams, even though they aint got one yet (at least by the rules). 

So let's hear it Nederland, PA, etc, who's gonna take it this year (PA), and who's gonna eat their words (Nederland)?

• 2 months later...

I am hearing that Lumberton Red is deadly this season. Tons of speed for a Lumberton team. Coming off an 0-8 season with the same coaching staff but lots of 9 year old help in skill positions and a returning line. Boasting they have 4 of the fastest 10 kids in junior football period. Glad HJ doesn’t play in the STJFL. We will sit back and watch this small school season play out. Should be lots of fun. I bet WOS, Jasper, Beaumont, and PA have something to say about all the speed and that line.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 6:04 PM, TCjackrabbit said:

I am hearing that Lumberton Red is deadly this season. Tons of speed for a Lumberton team. Coming off an 0-8 season with the same coaching staff but lots of 9 year old help in skill positions and a returning line. Boasting they have 4 of the fastest 10 kids in junior football period. Glad HJ doesn’t play in the STJFL. We will sit back and watch this small school season play out. Should be lots of fun. I bet WOS, Jasper, Beaumont, and PA have something to say about all the speed and that line.

Well Orangefield beat them 36-8 today so maybe they aren’t so deadly lol

2 hours ago, Sportsmom18 said:

Must be nice to be the prez and be able to let kids swap teams to your team instead of returning to the team they were on last year. 

Im sorry you feel that way. Feel free to give me a call. Sounds like you have inaccurate information. My phone number is on the website. I'll assume if you dont call that you just want to hide behind a screen name online and make empty accusations. Have a nice day. I look forward to hearing from you.

17 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Im sorry you feel that way. Feel free to give me a call. Sounds like you have inaccurate information. My phone number is on the website. I'll assume if you dont call that you just want to hide behind a screen name online and make empty accusations. Have a nice day. I look forward to hearing from you.

😳 

Uh oh. Sounds like someone's been called out. Not the first I've heard of this this year.