Recommended Posts

Silsbee kids better be sure to get them grades right next year. Way too many FR and JV players missed half the season.

I would expect Raymond Baltrip to make a big impact on varsity next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1

Norman and Jones of Yates transferred to Houston Bellaire. Silsbee should able to make it back to the Regional Finals at least with a shot back at state. There will be 2 or 3 freshman on Varsity with one to start i think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Norman and Jones of Yates transferred to Houston Bellaire. Silsbee should able to make it back to the Regional Finals at least with a shot back at state. There will be 2 or 3 freshman on Varsity with one to start i think. 

What will Silsbee’s schedule look like next year? I assume they will not play the same? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Look- since we should examine all facets of next year, how about  a Gestapo update.  Any new recruits?  Any pending retirements?  Any members considering a Democratic Presidential run?  New radar equipment coming in?  Will the contingent shrink, remain the same or grow in size?  Have the Red Devils considered having them as an escort to away games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stevenash said:

No Look- since we should examine all facets of next year, how about  a Gestapo update.  Any new recruits?  Any pending retirements?  Any members considering a Democratic Presidential run?  New radar equipment coming in?  Will the contingent shrink, remain the same or grow in size?  Have the Red Devils considered having them as an escort to away games?

Gestapo busy giving traffic citations...a 6’ 9” post move in. Parent got a job at the school... Democratic presidential field is full...Red Devils return a solid group especially with the move in. Gestapo would lose too much money if accompanied team for out of town games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget dat democratic field jibber jabber.  The powers that be, (I've named them more than once) fixxin' to run that global warming and that Hegelian diabetic and dat 'common good' right down yo throat.  When it happens don't say I didn't try to tell you about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Forget dat democratic field jibber jabber.  The powers that be, (I've named them more than once) fixxin' to run that global warming and that Hegelian diabetic and dat 'common good' right down yo throat.  When it happens don't say I didn't try to tell you about it.

Do you meant the rapture won't precede it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not forget the Leggett Pirates, we should be in the running.  We only lose one but gain a couple good Freshmen.  Should be interesting.  Only one Class A team beat us last year and that was in play offs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 6:21 PM, Fergton said:

Shelbyville returns 3 starters and their 6th man. Top two scorers 

They could make another appearance at the state tourney.  I believe we picked up a home and away with Shelbyville for this coming year and the next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 10:50 AM, no-look said:

They could make another appearance at the state tourney.  I believe we picked up a home and away with Shelbyville for this coming year and the next. 

Not going to have much height. The tallest kid on the team is the one that shoots all the 3's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are we overlooking with BC? I saw them play Kountze early last season and they didn't look bad. They looked like they regressed as the season went on though. I wouldn't look for them to make the playoffs next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, whsalum said:

What are we overlooking with BC? I saw them play Kountze early last season and they didn't look bad. They looked like they regressed as the season went on though. I wouldn't look for them to make the playoffs next year.

 

7 hours ago, no-look said:

Saw BC at the Central Heights tourney  and they looked decent. Shot the ball well. 

They were really young.  They should be much improved and in the hunt for a playoff spot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bridge City could possibly play for 3rd place in district next year. 

Hampshire Fannent had a solid freshman class this year from what I could tell.

They may start to put a more competitive team on the count real soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Bridge City could possibly play for 3rd place in district next year. 

Hampshire Fannent had a solid freshman class this year from what I could tell.

They may start to put a more competitive team on the count real soon.

Who will win that district?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    41,240
    Total Members
    1,432
    Most Online
    Rjm Eagles
    Newest Member
    Rjm Eagles
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...