Alright Alabama!

baddog

" The bill contains an exemption for situations in which there is a serious risk to the mother's health, but not for rape and incest.

I would made exemptions for those as well, but since this isn't a serious bill and they're just trying to get the SC to hear it, I guess it doesn't matter. 

Those women are so warped.  I watched that Twitter video above with the same mental disbelief, as I do watching films of Nazi atrocities against the Jews.  What makes a person that sick in the head?  Nature?  Demonic possession?

Video wouldn’t play for me. I read what they were doing. They should be forced to watch a real abortion video....kinda like the guy in “A Clockwork Orange”.

Anyone remember the movie “Coma”? I feel like this is what planned parenthood is about. They abort fetuses for stem cells. Probably why the push for abortion after birth......more stem cells. I feel that someday women like these will get pregnant in order to sell their fetuses for the going rate. We have lost all morality now so this wouldn’t surprise me one iota.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my unsolicited opinion.  I personally feel that abortion is immoral.  That's just my opinion, and it's no more valid than any of those that approve of abortions.  Until recently I've felt that a person should probably have a right to choose whether or not they want to terminate their pregnancy.  I don't agree with their choice, but Roe v. Wade gave us confirmation from the Judiciary that an abortion prohibition was unconstitutional. 

Fast forward to 2012 when the Democrats made a plank in their platform that a woman is entitled to an abortion regardless of her ability to pay.  Meaning that all of us will be required to subsidize abortions with the fruits of our own labors.  (As if that's not what PP is already doing). If that's what pro-choice means, then I suppose I've been wrong all along and nobody is entitled to choose if they want an abortion, since the Ds believe their choice means I need to swing by the abortion clinic and cover that tab myself.  

How does someone's right to choose whether or not to terminate their own pregnancy overrule my choice as whether I should pay for an abortion that I am vehemently opposed to?  If you ask me, the Ds have more blame in this recent rash of abortion restrictions than the Rs..... the Ds just took it too far for normal people who were opposed but unmotivated.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here's my unsolicited opinion.  I personally feel that abortion is immoral.  That's just my opinion, and it's no more valid than any of those that approve of abortions.  Until recently I've felt that a person should probably have a right to choose whether or not they want to terminate their pregnancy.  I don't agree with their choice, but Roe v. Wade gave us confirmation from the Judiciary that an abortion prohibition was unconstitutional. 

Fast forward to 2012 when the Democrats made a plank in their platform that a woman is entitled to an abortion regardless of her ability to pay.  Meaning that all of us will be required to subsidize abortions with the fruits of our own labors.  (As if that's not what PP is already doing). If that's what pro-choice means, then I suppose I've been wrong all along and nobody is entitled to choose if they want an abortion, since the Ds believe their choice means I need to swing by the abortion clinic and cover that tab myself.  

How does someone's right to choose whether or not to terminate their own pregnancy overrule my choice as whether I should pay for an abortion that I am vehemently opposed to?  If you ask me, the Ds have more blame in this recent rash of abortion restrictions than the Rs..... the Ds just took it too far for normal people who were opposed but unmotivated.

Good post. It is my opinion that if abortion is about a woman’s right to do with her body as she pleases, then legalize prostitution. Why am I to understand that the same woman who is naive enough to not use protection for her promiscuous sexcapades, has the intelligence to make a life or death decision for a fetus? The miracle, that is life, begins when the egg is penetrated and seals itself off.

Abortion is about protecting women who make bad decisions with their bodies, then they are given the power to play God. Where was their concern for their bodies when they were being promiscuous? What a joke we have become morally.

9 hours ago, baddog said:

Good post. It is my opinion that if abortion is about a woman’s right to do with her body as she pleases, then legalize prostitution. Why am I to understand that the same woman who is naive enough to not use protection for her promiscuous sexcapades, has the intelligence to make a life or death decision for a fetus? The miracle, that is life, begins when the egg is penetrated and seals itself off.

Abortion is about protecting women who make bad decisions with their bodies, then they are given the power to play God. Where was their concern for their bodies when they were being promiscuous? What a joke we have become morally.

Michael Vick went to federal prison for killing three of his own dogs. 

But the left celebrates abortion.... it’s insane. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 0:51 PM, baddog said:

This echoes my sentiments almost to a tee.

Anti-abortion lawmaker in Mexico tells women 'think before spreading your legs'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

On 6/2/2019 at 4:20 PM, baddog said:

This echoes my sentiments almost to a tee.

Anti-abortion lawmaker in Mexico tells women 'think before spreading your legs'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

On 5/23/2019 at 0:51 PM, baddog said:

Did he say what men should do? 

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

The human male was castrated in the 60s/70s. Men have a responsibility to protect against disease and unwanted pregnancies. However, abortion is all about women’s rights.

I agree with the bold.