Happy........But Not For All

Hagar

I’m sorry to post this.  Thought about not doing so, but we don’t want to stick our heads in the sand while our fellow Christians are being slaughtered in the name of Allah/Mohammed.  On our holiest of days, they’ve managed to kill more than 156 & wound 400.  How anyone can defend these savages is beyond me.  I’ve no doubt there are some good Muslims, but how many, and how good?  Will the Muslim community in America rise up in indignation, denouncing this attack?  I, for one, will not hold my breath.  What I anticipate is one of our Congresspersons, if ask about it saying, “Well, somebody did something”.

This is the hidden content, please

41 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Imagine believing in a magical sky god in 2019.. should be considered mental illness imo 

Why does one feel the need to post crap like this? How about just leave it alone? Christians have never done anything to you to make you hate them, besides their beliefs, which hurt no one. You are the epitome of a troll.....nothing more.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m sorry to post this.  Thought about not doing so, but we don’t want to stick our heads in the sand while our fellow Christians are being slaughtered in the name of Allah/Mohammed.  On our holiest of days, they’ve managed to kill more than 156 & wound 400.  How anyone can defend these savages is beyond me.  I’ve no doubt there are some good Muslims, but how many, and how good?  Will the Muslim community in America rise up in indignation, denouncing this attack?  I, for one, will not hold my breath.  What I anticipate is one of our Congresspersons, if ask about it saying, “Well, somebody did something”.

I can’t understand the hate people have. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Why does one feel the need to post crap like this? How about just leave it alone? Christians have never done anything to you to make you hate them, besides their beliefs, which hurt no one. You are the epitome of a troll.....nothing more.

He/she will find out one day!

24 minutes ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Oh so now you guys are defending Muslims. On Easter of all days.

WoWoW

How did you glean that from my post? You live no better life than anyone. Again, why not just leave it alone. I mean, you have no dog in this fight.

3 hours ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Imagine believing in a magical sky god in 2019.. should be considered mental illness imo 

No mention of Muslims.  You’re an incompetent poster.  If I said, “Imagine someone following  that team from Port Arthur”.  Almost everyone would assume I was referring to the Titans, not Bob Hope.  You have no future as a Journalist.  Well, maybe except for CNN, or MSNBC. :) 

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Again -- Jesus talked about HIS blood.  muslims talk about YOUR blood!   Not hard to understand!

Not Christians, but Easter Worshippers 

Following the deadly attacks in Sri Lanka which killed 290 people, including many Catholics, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton refused to refer to the victims as Christians, preferring instead to call them “Easter worshippers”.

Build the wall!

Three Sri Lankan men were detained with a group of "immigrants" on the Texas border a couple weeks ago. Border security is about more than "poor central American immigrants fleeing poverty and gangs". We should all be concerned about who is coming across the border that we aren't catching.  

This is a story of many grief stricken individuals.  I was struck by the last line in the story, They are asking many questions such as “Where is God?”.  I’m no theologian, but I do wonder if God is amazed or saddened that these folks are not trying to fight back, or even defend themselves.

I find it strange that Muslims have done acts of savagery all over the world, and the world is not fighting back.  They’ve affected so many lives.  Call me paranoid, but as I sit in Church this weekend, I contemplated what my actions should be if one should burst in.  It’s not a stretch of the imagination to foresee a time in the future when several armed members of the congregation will be standing guard outside.  And many want to bring more over.  Our God is a peaceful, loving God, but I have a hard time believing he wants us to be slaughtered.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Not Christians, but Easter Worshippers 

Following the deadly attacks in Sri Lanka which killed 290 people, including many Catholics, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton refused to refer to the victims as Christians, preferring instead to call them “Easter worshippers”.

Pathetic response from Democrats...not the first time.

From the article:

"It reminds me of the time #Nancy Pelosi couldn’t bring herself to say the name 'Jesus," the "Everybody Loves Raymond" star added alongside a video of the 2010 moment.

Nice to see there's still a little sanity in Hollywood.