Can't help but wonder

stevenash

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Regarding the Mueller report, I wonder when Mr. Mueller knew there was no collusion?   Did he conclude it a few days ago, a few months ago, a year ago?  Did he know it before the mid term elections?   Hmmmm

I heard that Mueller knew a year and a half ago that there was not any collusion.  So, the question is -- why did he prolong it?  For more money?  To see if he could turn somebody?   I would investigate that!

1 hour ago, VeryStableEnlightenedOne said:

Lmao Bless their hearts they truly are low IQ voters 

I'm sure you've heard that saying a whole lot in your lifetime. It's not surprising you would use it inappropriately though. I'm guessing an extreme case of TDS can bring this on, or is it just natural for you?

5 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

Mueller is/was a Republican.......

Let me throw out a fictitious scenario.  Lindsey Graham is the Independent Council to investigate Trump..  He’s going to have 16 lawyers helping.  How many do you think would be registered Republican voters?

Mueller may have been a Republican, but I can’t believe he still is.  He had 16 lawyers helping him and none were registered Republicans.  To give the appearance of impartiality, I can’t believe he didn’t have a few.  

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Hagar

9 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do you find it odd that every attorney that he hired was a Clinton donor?  Is that the height of objectivity?

You would think that with all the anti Trump people working on this investigation, they would have, in the very least, fabricated something criminal. Instead, they come up with nothing and the dims won’t believe it. Enlightened one with the far superior I.Q., cn you explain that?

On 4/22/2019 at 8:56 AM, stevenash said:

Coach Frey, - is it your opinion that a true Republican  would assemble a staff of attorneys for the investigation that did not include a Republican?

My opinion is that an individual in the position of Mueller would not look at political leanings to make hiring decisions. 

5 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

My opinion is that an individual in the position of Mueller would not look at political leanings to make hiring decisions. 

If a jury is made up of twelve White guys judging the guilt/innocence of a Black defendant, you find no problem with that? If so, I'm with you. Don't let stereotypes or past history of the "judges" or prosecutors influence their abilities to do their jobs. Judge each person by their abilities, not the color of their skin...or their ideological leanings. Kudos Coach Frey, we agree that diversity is a non-issue and that a homogeneous group does have the ability to conclude unbiased judgements. Agree?

On 4/24/2019 at 8:10 PM, Englebert said:

If a jury is made up of twelve White guys judging the guilt/innocence of a Black defendant, you find no problem with that? If so, I'm with you. Don't let stereotypes or past history of the "judges" or prosecutors influence their abilities to do their jobs. Judge each person by their abilities, not the color of their skin...or their ideological leanings. Kudos Coach Frey, we agree that diversity is a non-issue and that a homogeneous group does have the ability to conclude unbiased judgements. Agree?

No, I don't believe in stereotyping. I'm the type of person I'm going to base my judgment of you on what you say and what your follow through is. I don't care what you look like or whether you are dem, republican, libertarian, or whatever.

2 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

No, I don't believe in stereotyping. I'm the type of person I'm going to base my judgment of you on what you say and what your follow through is. I don't care what you look like or whether you are dem, republican, libertarian, or whatever.

So you agree that a homogeneous group can be fair and unbiased when judging someone that "doesn't look like them". The person being judged should have no worries that the group of "judges" will be fair despite their differences/attitude towards the person being judged.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump has donated to both sides over the years.

You’re avoiding the question...are you saying there was no bias in Mueller’s selections?

I didn't avoid any question. Read above. I answered clearly. No I don't believe Mueller used political leanings as a bias in selection.

You on the other hand seem to be completely okay with an individual who plays both sides. I can't for the life of me see how an individual who claims to be a Republican, a conservative, pro life, pro second amendment, etc. could donate to Clinton, no matter the reason.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

So you agree that a homogeneous group can be fair and unbiased when judging someone that "doesn't look like them". The person being judged should have no worries that the group of "judges" will be fair despite their differences/attitude towards the person being judged.

I was pretty clear on my view of this. 

I can see you are trying to weave a web here, but I'm not exactly sure what your angle is.