Goose Creek Memorial Boys vs. Kingwood Park/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

FINAL 

GCM 1

KP. 3

I'm not gonna say the official was terrible, but the official was terrible.

Great season for Coach Freeman and his squad. Too bad he had to watch his team for most of the 2nd half from the dressing room.

He’s an intense dude.  If the officiating was bad he wasn’t going to sit back and not say anything. 

I talked to Coach Freeman, and then I went back and watched the game on Texan live.  Looking at it, the ref wasn’t great, but he wasn’t god awful.  GCM earned just about every card they got.  But hearing the story of Freeman’s red card, that was complete BS, and the video bared that out

On 4/13/2019 at 5:32 PM, bullets13 said:

I talked to Coach Freeman, and then I went back and watched the game on Texan live.  Looking at it, the ref wasn’t great, but he wasn’t god awful.  GCM earned just about every card they got.  But hearing the story of Freeman’s red card, that was complete BS, and the video bared that out

He missed a lot of shirt pulling, etc.. The missed call in the box, the one that set Freeman off, was the final straw.

GCM needs to work on handling adversity at all sporting levels. As bad as the officiating may be, they need to get over that hump and not get beaten mentally.