Who has the toughest or weakest schedule in 2007

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree...

Although PNG and Nederland start everything off with huge games, Dayton plays WOS then 2 weeks later plays Friendswood (which is in the "so called" top 20 in Dave Campells magazine.."

I think the predistrict game of the season will be the Dayton WOS game...

Loads of talent on both sides.

Should be an AWEsome game.....

Guest ECBucFan

Weakest is East Chambers

What's your pick?

Showing your ignorance, again, huh? 2A EC plays four 3A teams before district (same schedual as last year, 10-0). Will PN-G play four 5a's first? Will lumberton beat you?

Showing your ignorance, again, huh? 2A EC plays four 3A teams before district (same schedual as last year, 10-0). Will PN-G play four 5a's first? Will lumberton beat you?

Four 3-A schools huh?

2006 Records

Non District Shepherd 2-8, Orangefield 4-6, H-F 3-7, H-J 3-7

District Deweyville Bi-District, Buna Bi-District

Yea tough schedule!!!!!!

PN-G

2006 Records

Non-District LaMarque 15-1 4A State Champs, Crosby 6-4 4A Bi-District, Silsbee 9-3 3A Regional Finalist

District Central 4A Area Finalist, Dayton 4A Area Finalist, Nederland Regional Finalist

Not to mention the rest of the district is tough enough. That's not ignorance, it's knowledge, and hopefully Lumberton won't beat us. They are beginning to play better.

Ozen plays 5A PAM, WB, and Sequin from Reg 4.  The toughest in 224A by far....

Your right, and I stand corrected. Ozen does have the toughest schedule, but not by far.  

You don't know football very well then. We are struggling right now, but the NDNS beat every team in your district on every night of the week. Silly argument.  We would never stoop down to play a 2A team anyway. I would think that the only 3A teams we would schedule would be WOS and Silsbee

Who then oh great PNG male cheerleader, has a tougher schedule than Ozen????

I said that Ozen has the toughest schedule after you brought it up.  I don't know where you got male cheerleader from though?  I actually played and from WB. I moved to MC in the 90's, but I forgive you. ;)

I agree...well...either 5-5 or 6-4. Don't see them beating both PNG and NED this year. maybe one, but not both. once again though...in this district, we can't look past anyone. they'll be improved but I don't think all the way back to where they were.

Keep in mind the new Ozen coach was part of Central's 2nd turn around.  Less finess and more smashmouth.  I give Suggs credit for the first Central rebound after the dropped to 4A

Guest ECBucFan

Guys, clearly, Scalp'em is looking for an arguement. This all stems from another thread where he was raggin' on Lumberton, trying to insult them by putting them in 2A so they could win. (computer says Lum goes 6-1, in 2A, losing to EC)

I pointed out he has NO room to talk. PN-G could VERY WELL lose to EC, (computer says PNG nips EC by point or so), despite having almost 5X enrollment.

Now he hates EC.  ::)    Whatever, Scalp'em. Whatever.  ::)

EC plays up. All 3A's. That ain't weak. Many other 2A's play 1A's, and he don't even mention that. All four EC opponents were PREVIOSLY UNDEFEATED when EC won. Get over it, Scalp'em. And try growing up. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin