BMT Enterprise Super Gold Teams Basketball

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

Not any more.   Havent uttered a word to a ref in three years, believe it or not.  But, I must confess, I was a world beater in that department prior to that.

Me too Nash.  Me too.  I think it’s been four for me though.  I’ve honestly lost track it’s been so long.   Practicing TM before games with Hagar has been my trick.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 11:03 PM, TxHoops said:

Me too Nash.  Me too.  I think it’s been four for me though.  I’ve honestly lost track it’s been so long.   Practicing TM before games with Hagar has been my trick.  

When you reach my age, when you wake up in the morning, you look around to see if the grim reaper is there.  Hollering at basketball officials is a high point of life.  I’m a pro with football officials, and baseball umpires.  Been a learning process in basketball for me.  When others holler, I holler - I may not know what happened, but I join in, lol.  But for whatever reason, some basketball officials seem to let their bias influence their performance worse than other officials/umpires.