Palestine Boys 10 Henderson 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

They have a heck of a team, but I’ll be rooting against them.  Just looked at their max preps and they won games by scores of 15-0, 19-0, 25-0, 16-0, and 28-0 in district.  That’s beyond unnecessary.  I was “the guy” for our team in high school, and there were multiple games a year where we could’ve put up double digit goals, and I don’t remember us ever putting up more than 9 or 10.  I had hat tricks in the first 20 minutes of games and moved to the back or the bench and never took another shot.  Palestine has a kid with 55 goals, but the 38 or so he scored in those 5 games kinda diminishes that.  If he didn’t miss 14 of their games he’d be pushing 100, which is crazy, but again, if you’re letting your star forward play 90 minutes at full blast in 28 goal wins, those stats are pretty watered down.  

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

They have a heck of a team, but I’ll be rooting against them.  Just looked at their max preps and they won games by scores of 15-0, 19-0, 25-0, 16-0, and 28-0 in district.  That’s beyond unnecessary.  I was “the guy” for our team in high school, and there were multiple games a year where we could’ve put up double digit goals, and I don’t remember us ever putting up more than 9 or 10.  I had hat tricks in the first 20 minutes of games and moved to the back or the bench and never took another shot.  Palestine has a kid with 55 goals, but the 38 or so he scored in those 5 games kinda diminishes that.  If he didn’t miss 14 of their games he’d be pushing 100, which is crazy, but again, if you’re letting your star forward play 90 minutes at full blast in 28 goal wins, those stats are pretty watered down.  

Palestine is unbelievably good. Only a total of 8 points allowed all season. That's including the playoffs so far.   

48 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Palestine is unbelievably good. Only a total of 8 points allowed all season. That's including the playoffs so far.   

Sounds like Lumberton boys. Only like 13 scored against. Most before district started 2 in district and 1 playoffs. The ones before district were against 5a and 6a schools

2 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Sounds like Lumberton boys. Only like 13 scored against. Most before district started 2 in district and 1 playoffs. The ones before district were against 5a and 6a schools

I’ll be rooting for lumberton, but Palestine is going to be at least a 3 or 4 goal favorite if they meet.