JasperDAWG

1st time in 5 seasons

After owning (literally) region 3 the past four seasons our beloved Lady Dawgs unfortunately lost a hard fought game to LCM 1-0.  I hope one of our local area teams makes it to the state tourney as region 3 champs.

30 minutes ago, dadofabulldog said:

Lumberton got your back. 

Yep!!! 

I honestly thought our district was really weak the way our girls ran through it but when 3 of your 4 teams making it to the 2nd round guess it wasn’t as week as I thought!

41 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Yep!!! 

I honestly thought our district was really weak the way our girls ran through it but when 3 of your 4 teams making it to the 2nd round guess it wasn’t as week as I thought!

You can never count out a Bear!  

On 3/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Yep!!! 

Your not wrong.  That district is fairly weak but not as weak as the rest of region 3. Jasper has had some very good teams in the past but has benefited from a weak region, which is why I'm saying Lumberton will make a trip to state. This Lumberton team is just as good or better then some of the Jasper teams that made the trip to state. 

5 hours ago, dadofabulldog said:

Your not wrong.  That district is fairly weak but not as weak as the rest of region 3. Jasper has had some very good teams in the past but has benefited from a weak region, which is why I'm saying Lumberton will make a trip to state. This Lumberton team is just as good or better then some of the Jasper teams that made the trip to state. 

Wonderfull. So they are about to embark on an unprecedented  (including all regions) 4 years in a row spot in the state tourney? Good luck to the Lady Raiders.

On 4/2/2019 at 6:15 PM, JasperDAWG said:

Wonderfull. So they are about to embark on an unprecedented  (including all regions) 4 years in a row spot in the state tourney? Good luck to the Lady Raiders.

Just as I said, Lumberton girls are headed to state. Now let's hope they can do what Jasper couldn't and win it all.  If Lumberton can stay in 4A and this Region, this is only the beginning of state trips. 

16 hours ago, dadofabulldog said:

Just as I said, Lumberton girls are headed to state. Now let's hope they can do what Jasper couldn't and win it all.  If Lumberton can stay in 4A and this Region, this is only the beginning of state trips. 

Lumberton will be moving back to 5 a is what I’m hearing