What Will Be Our Next Pandemic

Hagar

This is my opinion and I, in no way, consider myself a doctor. This  virus may spread even further in the US, and probably will. However, we have had no deaths (yet). I truly believe our vaccinated society, even though we may not have a vaccine for this particular one yet, will overcome the threat due to our people having better immune systems.

Civilizations like the Aztecs and Mayans possibly succumbed to diseases from the Spanish Conquistadors who conquered them and contaminated them with their germs. The Spanish had better immune systems and the Mayans had not been exposed to these germs before so they died off.

1 hour ago, NetCat said:

That's wrong but pretty funny.

The media loves to whip up a frenzy (in a very irresponsible way) over anything new, especially now that they can blame it on Trump.

I am not downplaying this in any way, it's not good, but they love to over sensationalize, many times causing unnecessary panic.

1 hour ago, NetCat said:

Well somebody in Washington state just died from the virus. I think that's the first death in the US. 

Yes, it is. Read what a victim of the coronavirus has to say...

Coronavirus patient says disease 'not the scary thing that everyone thinks it is'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is a good news - bad news scenario.   The good news, while most flus kill more young and old, this virus is not hitting the young hard (so far).  I’ve seen earlier articles alluding to this.   Of the first 425 patients, the youngest was 15, and the median age was 59.   Kids that are getting it are showing virtually no symptoms.   The bad news, young folks may be the way it’s spreading.

On a Conspiracy Theory note:   This is just the thing to make Socialized Medicine less expensive.   Reduce the population significantly to make the MMGW alarmist happy.   And remove the biggest obstacle to a New World Order/One World Government (despite age reducing testosterone, based on what I see, on average, men 40 & older have more testosterone than the younger generations).  Plus, older folks know enough history to see Big Government as a potential threat, while younger folks think of Big Govt as the answer to everything.   

Do I believe all that?  Well heck no.  Errrrrrr, maybe.  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

This is a good news - bad news scenario.   The good news, while most flus kill more young and old, this virus is not hitting the young hard (so far).  I’ve seen earlier articles alluding to this.   Of the first 425 patients, the youngest was 15, and the median age was 59.   Kids that are getting it are showing virtually no symptoms.   The bad news, young folks may be the way it’s spreading.

On a Conspiracy Theory note:   This is just the thing to make Socialized Medicine less expensive.   Reduce the population significantly to make the MMGW alarmist happy.   And remove the biggest obstacle to a New World Order/One World Government (despite age reducing testosterone, based on what I see, on average, men 40 & older have more testosterone than the younger generations).  Plus, older folks know enough history to see Big Government as a potential threat, while younger folks think of Big Govt as the answer to everything.   

Do I believe all that?  Well heck no.  Errrrrrr, maybe.  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Can everyone see how easy my hypothesis could become fact? If this quick spreader was as deadly as the plague or smallpox, humans wouldn’t stand a chance.

Liked your conspiracy theory. lol