Nederland Bond PASSES!!!!

Bigdog

5 hours ago, A BUC 77 said:

Does anyone know if they're going to upgrade the lights?  Seems a little dem compared to other stadiums. At track meets the runners disappear when they go around that back curve.

I'm gonna say  no.....The lighting was upgraded after one of the last storms.....

10 minutes ago, outanup said:

I'm gonna say  no.....The lighting was upgraded after one of the last storms.....

5 hours ago, A BUC 77 said:

Does anyone know if they're going to upgrade the lights?  Seems a little dem compared to other stadiums. At track meets the runners disappear when they go around that back curve.

No this bond addressed the turf, restrooms, ADA compliance and the pressbox. Any money leftover from the bond if it goes under budget should be used to address the locker rooms at Bulldog Stadium.

On 5/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Should've asked him to bring the QB along too, he has ties to SETX if it's Katy High you're talking about. 

Oh yeah? What ties does he have curious to know. Hate seeing local kids go to North Shore, Katy, and etc... wish they could stay here and help take down those schools.

But from I was told he’s from Cinco Ranch 

Not saying it’s a for sure thing, maybe Mr. Micah Mosley can explain better or better insight. But last night school board said Bulldog Stadium is first on the list and could could begin soon. I hope they can at least get turf down and then finish the rest of the projects at Bulldog stadium at a later date need be. But exciting time for NISD. 

3 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Not saying it’s a for sure thing, maybe Mr. Micah Mosley can explain better or better insight. But last night school board said Bulldog Stadium is first on the list and could could begin soon. I hope they can at least get turf down and then finish the rest of the projects at Bulldog stadium at a later date need be. But exciting time for NISD. 

Yeah I can see them getting the turf down pretty quickly and then doing the restrooms, press box, etc.  next year.  Much like how WOS is doing it.  Here is the article:

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Oh yeah? What ties does he have curious to know. Hate seeing local kids go to North Shore, Katy, and etc... wish they could stay here and help take down those schools.

But from I was told he’s from Cinco Ranch 

Has fam in Beaumont, from what im told moved to Katy while in elementary. 

12 hours ago, bigdog said:

Yeah I can see them getting the turf down pretty quickly and then doing the restrooms, press box, etc.  next year.  Much like how WOS is doing it.  Here is the article:

This is the hidden content, please

Good point bigdog.

Design development will kickoff in June and first focus on the schools. This design effort will take several months to complete before construction can even begin (schematic design phase, detailed design phase, construction documents phase, procurement phase, & then finally construction phase). However, because installation of turf is not an overly complex scope item that is dependent on months of architectural and engineering design, I would expect turf to be down for Fall 2020. It can be installed once soccer/track ends and be ready for Fall.