• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., retweeted a video produced by an anti-Israel organization previously investigated by the FBIfor possible terrorist ties.

On Tuesday, one day after she posted a now-infamous tweet likening the U.S. and Israel to terror groups Hamas and the Taliban, Omar retweeted a post including a video produced by the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).

The video shared by Omar depicted a Palestinian child being carried off by Israeli police forces as an explosion is heard in the background.

In 2010, ISM was deemed by the Anti-defamation League (ADL) as one of the top 10anti-Israel organizations in the country. The FBI has also investigated ISM for possible links to terrorists, but FBI documents reported in 2020 by the Intercept did not detail any charges levied.

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Omar concerned about sending weapons to Ukraine because they might fall into the wrong hands.

I don't remember hearing a peep from her about us leaving billions for the Taliban when the biden approved withdrawal from Afghanistan occurred.

I read this earlier, and the irony and hypocrisy coming from her wasn't lost on me either.  

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...