James Harden

Guest ECBucFan

Yes, the guy runs around the court smashing into opponents who are not even guarding him, then violently throws his arms in the air, flys backward 10 feet like a hand gernade just went off under him, does a double backflip, then shoots free throws. 

I have seen really bad flopping through the years (like Vlade Divac) but Harden is so over the top it is comical to watch.  

On 1/16/2019 at 0:33 PM, ECBucFan said:

Laker guard Harden with their hands literally behind their backs, LOL. 

How well did that work out for them? He dropped 40 and his team got the win. If you take his free throws away he still scores at an insanely high rate. The dude is an offensive force!

Guest ECBucFan
On 1/17/2019 at 1:46 PM, Hook'em said:

How well did that work out for them? He dropped 40 and his team got the win. 

Of course it didn't "work out for them". Duh. It was clearly an illustration how ridiculous the Harden patronizing in the NBA is. Its so comical if you even brethe on Harden he falls away 10 ft. back and collaspes on the floor drawing the imaginary foul. Clearly the NBA is going to push Harden and the Rockets into the NBA Finals. It happened with Magic and then Kobe many times in the past. The rigging was exposed by refrees that fessed up.  

Don't be so naieve!

1 hour ago, ECBucFan said:

Of course it didn't "work out for them". Duh. It was clearly an illustration how ridiculous the Harden patronizing in the NBA is. Its so comical if you even brethe on Harden he falls away 10 ft. back and collaspes on the floor drawing the imaginary foul. Clearly the NBA is going to push Harden and the Rockets into the NBA Finals. It happened with Magic and then Kobe many times in the past. The rigging was exposed by refrees that fessed up.  

Don't be so naieve!

Playoff basketball is much different. The refs typically let the players play a little more physical and Harden doesn't get the calls he is used to getting. As of right now, I do not see the Rockets making it to the WCF, much less the finals. Officiating in the NBA is a joke, and I do agree stars get special treatment, but Harden is not alone in getting calls. I am far from naive, and find it comical you don't know how to spell that word correctly.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:39 PM, king said:

Broke Kobe’s record tonight after 7th straight game with 30 + points.

what concerns me the most if he don’t get burned out soon. We need Chris Paul and Eric Gordon back ASAP. We won’t go anywhere in the playoffs if they aren’t healthy.

Good news is he does a lot of conservation of energy at the other end of the court ;) 

• 2 months later...