Ready The Clown Car!

Reagan

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

Not at all.  Just stating a fact just because one is Jewish doesn't mean they are religious.  I used Carl Reiner as an example:  Carl Reiner admits he's a Jew and an atheist. 

I see you conveniently avoided my Comrade Sanders' honeymoon commit!

Miss Universe contests in Moscow don’t count?

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

Not at all.  Just stating a fact just because one is Jewish doesn't mean they are religious.  I used Carl Reiner as an example:  Carl Reiner admits he's a Jew and an atheist. 

I see you conveniently avoided my Comrade Sanders' honeymoon commit!

I guess Miss Universe contests in Moscow don’t count. I guess taking Putin’s word over our own intelligence doesn’t count. You’re time would be better spent watching out for Comrade Trump. 

25 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Bernie said bread lines are good.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article ""You know, it's funny, sometimes American journalists talk about how bad a country is because people are lining up for food," Sanders said. "That's a good thing. In other countries people don't line up for food. The rich get the food, and the poor starve to death."

I wonder if Mr. Sanders ever considered trying to make it to where everyone can earn their way to having bread?

37 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Thank you for confirming a few things for all of us

Whatever. You all already had me judged from the first post I made and was accused of being a troll.

Donald Trump is a clear and present danger to our constitutional form of government and I hope he is removed from office.

That confirmation enough?

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Whatever. You all already had me judged from the first post I made and was accused of being a troll.

Donald Trump is a clear and present danger to our constitutional form of government and I hope he is removed from office.

Yes it is.   This will come in handy in the future.  Many thanks.  Your "declaration" is not too different from your prior "declaration" of what caused the housing crisis.  Have a nice day.

13 minutes ago, UT alum said:

UT alum, can you specifically list the actions Trump has taken that make him a clear and present danger?

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

UT alum, can you specifically list the actions Trump has taken that make him a clear and present danger?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

When the Mueller probe ends( if it ever does) perhaps it will reveal what damage Mr. Trump has done to this country.  I can assure you it will not be economically related.

That’ll come in another 3-5 years.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Un-American assault on first amendment, for one. Assault on judiciary and law enforcement. Loyalty demands on his minions. It’s a textbook on descent into authoritarian rule. His own immigrant wife had to prompt him to put his hand over his heart for national anthem. Had that been a liberal you would all be apoplectic.

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Un-American assault on first amendment, for one. Assault on judiciary and law enforcement. Loyalty demands on his minions. It’s a textbook on descent into authoritarian rule. His own immigrant wife had to prompt him to put his hand over his heart for national anthem. Had that been a liberal you would all be apoplectic.

I asked you for specifics...what has he done that makes him a clear and present danger?

Give me a list.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

But if it had been a liberal, you would have supported his "right" not to put his hand over his heart and it is only an issue if a Republican does it.  Give me a break.

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

But if it had been a liberal, you would have supported his "right" not to put his hand over his heart and it is only an issue if a Republican does it.  Give me a break.

Do they still kneel for the anthem or is that done since Kaep sold out and settled with the NFL for ~$60 million?

32 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I don’t have a problem either way. Conservatives rail on liberals being anti-American and unpatriotic. Just hold both sides to the same standard. But unity doesn’t sell ad time. Check out the interview with Tucker Carlson and Rutger Bregman that Fox wouldn’t air. 

32 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m not privy to the investigation, but he acts guilty as hell. I’ll let history provide the list.

So you have made your" judgement" based upon the way YOU THINK he acts?   My guess is much of your "perception" is attributable to what you want it to be rather than what it is.  I didnt like the way Obama "acted" when ( knowing full well it was an overt lie or not knowing full well and thus proving his naivete)he was telling the public that his health care plan would reduce the annual premium for the average american by $2500 per year.  If you dont like the way Trump acts, did you like the things Obama said such as the one I just mentioned or stating that "Bowe Bergdahl served the country with honor and distinction"?

While they’re loading up the clown car, let’s contemplate who’ll be elected in 2020, one of the clowns, or Trump.  Hey, should we ask the pollsters?  Uh, I don’t think so since they blew any credibility in 2016.  So who?  Hey, I’ve got it, let’s check with some real experts on outcomes, Vegas.

18 hours ago, UT alum said:

I’m not privy to the investigation, but he acts guilty as hell. I’ll let history provide the list.

According to CNN, and I admit they’re not reliable in their news coverage, Mueller will be finished next week.  I doubt the public will get any solid info for at least a month.  No doubt we’ll have an endless stream of leaks, but we won’t know how accurate they are.