Ready The Clown Car!

Reagan

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

38581b0d-7eb4-406f-80c3-1ab9d7d264ec.jpe

I know this is a joke, but only by a little. My wife thinks Biden will pick Hillary as a running mate and, if he were to win the presidency, the dims would declare him incompetent to hold office (which, in my book, he already is) and Hillary would become president......or Biden will commit suicide with two bullet holes in the back of his head.

25 minutes ago, baddog said:

I know this is a joke, but only by a little. My wife thinks Biden will pick Hillary as a running mate and, if he were to win the presidency, the dims would declare him incompetent to hold office (which, in my book, he already is) and Hillary would become president......or Biden will commit suicide with two bullet holes in the back of his head.

I can’t stop laughing. Only cause I can really see this happening.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I agree about only by a little.  The Democrats cannot win in the arena of ideas, that's a given, so they will do whatever they have to in order to gain control.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

“This is a Democratic district. Let’s have a Real Democrat fighting for us,” Newman tweeted Monday, including infographics showing how Lipinski’s past votes against Obamacare and for restricting access to women’s reproductive healthcare are at odds with her own support for universal healthcare and greater access to abortions.

You're not a "real" Democrat unless you're all in on murdering babies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...