Ready The Clown Car!

Reagan

Based on all the info, Hillary & Biden will be loading up also.  And everyone knows how bad she wants to be the first female president.  And don’t underestimate the power and influence the Clintons have in the Party.  Writing her off to early is a mistake.  

Quote: Just hours after being sworn in, Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib promised to go after President Trump, telling a group of left-wing supporters at a rally held by MoveOn near Capitol Hill, she would help Democrats "impeach the mother****er."

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Quote: Just hours after being sworn in, Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib promised to go after President Trump, telling a group of left-wing supporters at a rally held by MoveOn near Capitol Hill, she would help Democrats "impeach the mother****er."

This is what is ruining, uhhhh running our country? Sure has a potty mouth for a woman. Something I would expect to hear from washed up DeNiro or Carrey.

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

From the article:

She added, "Generationally, that would not be language I would use, but nonetheless, I don’t think we should make a big deal of it."

The days of compromise are over...Democrats have become unhinged.

23 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What’s funny is they just passed a law that allows the newly elected Muslim Congresswoman to wear that thing on her head in session. So they are good with a religion that openly oppresses women and throws gays off of buildings, but have an issue with Catholics and the KC’s.  Makes zero sense

32 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

What’s funny is they just passed a law that allows the newly elected Muslim Congresswoman to wear that thing on her head in session. So they are good with a religion that openly oppresses women and throws gays off of buildings, but have an issue with Catholics and the KC’s.  Makes zero sense

They are rats we have not seen nothing yet

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

She added, "Generationally, that would not be language I would use, but nonetheless, I don’t think we should make a big deal of it."

The days of compromise are over...Democrats have become unhinged.

Have the American people forgot 9/11/2001

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 1:32 PM, CATMAN said:

Have the American people forgot 9/11/2001

Half of them have.  I don’t understand it, but if you, or anyone, can explain it to me, please do.  When I try to figure it out from a logical standpoint, my head starts to swivel around in a 360.  Don’t know what’s worse, Far Left Democrats or basketball referees.  Only difference, we have to have the Refs.

7 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Usually the first thing one says is what one actually believes!  Now she's backtracking.  SMH!  This is a very evil person!

Dems always get in trouble when they say what they REALLY want to do out loud...remember Joe the plumber?

Sad existence to have to always hide your true intentions.

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You know what I asked.  But let me rephrase for you.  How many people actually heard Trump make the statement that bothers you?  How many people heard Kamala Harris make her statement?

What was Kamala Harris’ statement again?

Millions heard what he said when all was done.

57 minutes ago, UT alum said:

“Grab ‘em by the pussy’s”okay, though, huh?

Saying it....no, it doesn't bother me. Hearing a woman say mother......, that bothers me. Call it a double standard, which is what it is, but my mind won't change.

I dont think Trump said that, but I sure am glad there haven't been live mics around me all my life......or any of us, for that matter.

31 minutes ago, baddog said:

Saying it....no, it doesn't bother me. Hearing a woman say mother......, that bothers me. Call it a double standard, which is what it is, but my mind won't change.

I dont think Trump said that, but I sure am glad there haven't been live mics around me all my life......or any of us, for that matter.

We ain’t running for President.

How can you believe he didn’t say it when it’s on tape and he didn’t deny it?

54 minutes ago, UT alum said:

We ain’t running for President.

How can you believe he didn’t say it when it’s on tape and he didn’t deny it?

Ok, he said it. What are we going to do about it? If you ran for president, would skeletons come out of your closet? Could you do a better job than Trump?

The female dog who called Trump a mother........, is a congresswoman. Instead of that bothering you, you pull up what Trump has said. Please stop sitting on that pedestal of yours, looking down on us deplorables if that is all the justification you need for her potty mouth.