Jimbo Fisher's Aggies

baddog

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I saw this and IMO if you got something like this to say, then say it on national TV on Gameday. This looks really bush league. Thought these guys were better than that.

Now, I agree that there is some truth to what they are saying.

Kirk Herbstreit screams bush league.  Most overrated guy in the business.  He isn’t worthy of carrying Joel Klatt’s water.  So although I posted as a dig obviously, I have come to expect this type of thing from “Herbie.”   But I do expect more from Fowler.  The other guy I have no idea who that even is. 

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Kirk Herbstreit screams bush league.  Most overrated guy in the business.  He isn’t worthy of carrying Joel Klatt’s water.  So although I posted as a dig obviously, I have come to expect this type of thing from “Herbie.”   But I do expect more from Fowler.  The other guy I have no idea who that even is. 

“Herbie the Homer” can’t see past his nose while looking through his buckeye sunglasses. If he’s on the broadcast of ‘any’ team from Texas, all one has to do is open their ears and hear the disdain spewing from his mouth. That is until any Texas team takes the lead. Then it’s as if everything is right in the world of college football once again.

Griese is just as bad. His commentary, along with his partner, during last week’s Longhorn game dang near had my backside taking a dip of snuff. 

It must be a Big10 thing.